Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nVidia novelty Snowmen New Year Giveaway!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rodtoo40
    why lie and put up alot of crap I want the bears and yes i do have 2 cards a 4200&4800 give me the bears
    Bears? Where? ;)
    :cheers:

Comment

NVIDIA seems to have a close association with my favorite software developer, ID Software. Most of my gaming time has been used playing their games, or games that use their graphics engines. Only one maker can be the best, if ATI is ahead now it's because they won the coin-toss. Next card, we'll see. I also like NVIDIA"S logo better(very important).
      Take care, Johnz

Comment

nVidia is a fully sick bro company and they make fully sick bro stuff...and uhhhh...fully....bro...

FULLYYYYY!!!!!!!!
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I've used nvidia because they were the best. Were, because they are now behind ATI (IMHO). Too bad, since they held the #1 spot for a long time. But I hope they will be able to take it back again in 2004

Comment

nVidia leads in the industry, with not only graphic cards but sound as well.
            The nVidia range are used to power the XBox, a fantastic console.
            Though I don't have a nVidia card anymore, my MX440 and Ti4200 were the most reliable cards that I have ever used. With value for money in mind too. nVidia offer high performance cards to people on small budgets. :thumb:

Comment

nVidia, just the name sounds good. They live up to every expectation. Even when they bummed out on the first round of Geforce FX's and there noise from the fan issue, the card was still something to want. Even today when they have the Latest nVidia Geforce FX 5950 and it takes up 2 slots, well it is sure worth the power. My father has always taught me to like Intel and nVidia because of their power, and staibability. Even though they each owned a large block of their market, cost more then the competitors, he still always is for nVidia and Intel. I find it odd because nVidia released a few motherboard chipsets that support AMD microprocessors. But what do I own today? An Intel and an ATI! Why did I go with ATI rather than nVidia? Well, one reason is I didn't have the extra slot above my AGP slot, and the second is I only had enough money to get a midrange card, and nVidia's midrange got defeated by ATI's midrange cards. So it was a better deal for me. And since I am a Half-Life 2 fanatic that loves the code and engine, nVidia's don't perform as well as ATI's do. Well, that's my story!

ALSO: I have a $10 dollar off a nVidia Geforce FX 5700 Ultra if any one wants it!! But you'll have to use it at BestBuy, and you'll have to visit my site to request it.

Comment

This is why I like nVidia:

With their outstanding videocard performance and superior software quality, nVidia has for years given their customers the fastest and most visually advanced gaming experience money can buy.

I have been nothing but pleased by their products, which has convinced me that they got what it takes as a company to keep the market lead they took years ago, and retain it through the year 2004 and further.

nVidia has nothing to fear..

Comment

Thinking about it.....this thread is like "Let's see who will suckup the most about nVidia and we'll give them these teddy bears"

man those bears r0x0rz they will go great with my Doom III Figure i have on my desk(see my site for details)

Comment

They got that really yummy faery gal!
                    :lips:
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I love Nvidia because they have great promotions and giveaways :thumb:

I think they also make video cards too.
                      My Machine

Comment

I'll tell you what...I was a longtime Nvidia loyalist...and with my most recent box...reviews told me best bang for the buck in the midrange was with their competition. I followed....and I regret it. While benchmarks may come a little higher for the competition, stability and features seem sacrificed overall compared to my Nvidia cards.

That's what Nvidia means to me...I don't care if it is a little more expensive, or a little lower performing in one generation, because at least, generation after generation, product after product, I get the stability and quality that I expect out of my computer and its components.

Even if I don't get a snowman...and anyone from Nvidia is reading this...hey, I'm sorry I bailed on you in your time of need...I'll be waiting for NV40, and I'll be back.

Comment

Nvidia --Fanboys

Nvidia doesn't need the fan base that an ATI or AMD has inorder to make a great product. The Ti4200 is still unmatched in quality/price and Nforce2's are still one of the few choices for an AMD motherboard. Despite some of the benchmarking problems that have been identified with Nvidia's more recent Graphics Cards, the products speak for themselves. With all of the support ATi has, Nvidia must be doing something right.

:2cents:

Comment

I have a nVidia FX5900 Ultra, and it really rocks. I thinks that it's cool to have merchandise from the manufactor of the hardware that's in your computer. So thats why i'm trying to win this giveaway.

And a nice teddy snowmen is also something that your girlfriend can have fun with, when you are playing one of your favorite games with your beloved nVidia graphipscard ;)

Thanks for reading my thread, and sorry for my bad english. I'm from Denmark ;)

Happy newyear everybody.

Comment

I love nVidia also, but when it comes to my budget and there is a better card for the money from a diffrent company i'll take it! Probaly because i like to experiement with things to find the best.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X