TweakTown Merchandise now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TweakTown Merchandise now available!

It's my pleasure to announce that through CafePress we can now offer everyone our very own merchandise - Jumpers, coffee mugs, mousepads, boxer shorts - It's all there, even mini TweakTown basketball hoops! The price aren't particularly cheaper, but nor is the quality of the products and your supporting TweakTown either way.

You've asked before it in the past, now you can have it - TweakTown Merchandise for sale here!

Now just to get my hands on some $'s. :?:

Comment

i've got my eye on those boxer shorts! hmm.... gotta scrape up some cash. :laugh:

Comment

I've ordered some products in, when I get them I'll take some actual photos of them for people instead of just computer generated pictures.

Comment

Whoohoo!
          It's gonna' be like Christmas!
          The TT T-shirt at last.
          My order has been placed. Thank you Mr. Tweak (insert happy dancing smilie here)
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
            Whoohoo!
            It's gonna' be like Christmas!
            The TT T-shirt at last.
            My order has been placed. Thank you Mr. Tweak (insert happy dancing smilie here)
            Cheers!

Comment

Heehee - I borrowed the credit card from my loving spouse.
              But she says that's cool, it will my anniversary gift from her. Probably still have to scrub the floors or something LOL - but hey, it's all good!
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

As long as everyone is happy... :)

Comment

Got a question for those of you who order from the US...

I have a VISA card, but have never ordered from overseas. Does anyone know how the currency conversion works? For instance, if the item is US$20.00, do they just double it to A$40.00 or does VISA and my bank make a nice markup on it as well? :confused:
                  What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Check with your bank. I get charged 1% of the total amount for the currency conversation with my Mastercard.

Comment

heheeh, as cam will back, when he told me over MSN i got very excited :D :D
                      At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
                        heheeh, as cam will back, when he told me over MSN i got very excited :D :D
                        Yes, I can vouch for that... :D

Comment

Got my T-shirt today!
                          It's real nice - not an Athlon XP, but still pretty darn nice:thumb:

Comment

Got my T-shirt today!
                            pics?

Comment

Got my T-shirt today!
                              Good stuff! :)
                              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                              Managing Director
                              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
                              X