No announcement yet.

Antec SX1240 Tower Case Review (Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antec SX1240 Tower Case Review (Discussion)

Discussion of the Antec SX1240 Case Review
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

good review darth :thumb:
    but i still won't be buying one, i wanna downsize lol
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I wouldn't mind a black 1 myself and they're marketed in Australia as a Macase KA130 Full Tower Case.
      Good job. :thumb:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

good work Darth! made me want one anyway:D
        how much are they in Australia Wiggo?

Comment

They start at $275aus with a 300w PSU and go up from there dependin' on the PSU and combinations of them. :smokin:

Comment

Does this off-breed case use the Antec PSU? The quality of their power supplies is what helped them get such a high score in the review.
            Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
            My Toys

Comment

Actually the standard PSU is a HEC 300AR-T then other options are 400W and 300x2/400Wx2 redundant PSU's.
              The cases are actually made by a Tiawanese company called Chenming (though their site is either down atm or has been moved) which are sold by at least 5 other companies that I know of. :smokin:

Comment

My Lian-Li Wiped me out...sorry darth...awsome case though...peace out

FiRe
                :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Comment

Well looky here Chenming are moving into the US www.chenming.com and the Tiawainese web site must be just down as it's still the same at www.chenming.com plus they're actually goin' to maket the case under their own name there now. :smokin:

Comment

I bought one, SX1240 which has an antec 400watt power supply. 412p. I had to buy 24inch cables to get up the top bays. It is a nice case with lots of room I currently have 1 80mm fan and one 92mm fan in front sucking air in. I also have he standard 2 80mm fans and a 92mm fan above the power supply blowing out. Also 1 120mm and 1 92mm on the removable door blowing down on memory and graphics cards. It is very heavy but really sturdy as I found my son standing on it he is seven. Good review

Comment

Working...
                    X