No announcement yet.

VIP Power Mobile Rack Review (Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Power Mobile Rack Review (Discussion)

Discussion concerning the VIP Power Mobile Rack Review.

To honestly say the truth Tweaky..... I haven't read it yet :o

*runs away* :shoot2:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

me neither

*runs away with Al*

Comment

LOL - Well you both have something to read now! :)

Comment

too late.. :D

Actually, they had those at TAFE when I was there. A brilliant idea. When we had to install operating systems and things, they'd just hand us a blank HDD in it's little caddy and we could keep using them every week, and not wreck the existing install on the PC... And for those people who have extensive MP3 / DivX collections on HDD, these are also a great alternative to burning a couple hundred cds... :thumb: :thumb:

Comment

It should be obvious what I think of them... :)

Comment

We use the Laser caddies at TAFE for that purpose..... they are fully interchangable with each other (some brands aren't), and are very durable (3 years later we've had less than 10% fail - exceptional when students are constantly abusing them).

Comment

nice review tweak.. It has made me wanna go out and buy one myself :)

Comment

Originally posted by Acid
                  nice review tweak.. It has made me wanna go out and buy one myself :)
                  A wise investment indeed!

Comment

Nice review..... I can see you were very impressed with it Tweaky! :thumb:

Comment

Not bad at all.. Although someone's gonna have to do a LOT of convincing to get me to sacrifice one of my beloved 5.25 bays :D
                      Chris "Raven"
                      News Crew - TweakTown
                      <!--
                      <font size=1>
                      <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                      - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                      - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                      - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                      </font>
                      // -->
                      "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

I haven't had that problem since switching to the AOpen H600A case... still have one free (never before has that happened!) :D

Comment

bleh, my Lian-Li PC65 is all I need. Only have a CDRW and CDROM drive in the bays.. still got a lot more room! :)

Comment

"AOpen H600A - the poor man's PC60"

Comment

I have my case stated in my sig.. I love it so far, and plan to make a 'few' case mods :D : party ha

BTW, I have two open drive bays out of 4. 2 are consumed by a DVD 16x and a CDRW. I would definately consider getting two of those removable racks, if I had the extra HD to switch between the two systems. Right now I'm working with one on each. Wouldn't want the two installations of XP to collide with each other when I tried to use one of the drives.
                              Chris "Raven"
                              News Crew - TweakTown
                              <!--
                              <font size=1>
                              <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                              - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                              - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                              - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                              </font>
                              // -->
                              "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Working...
                              X