This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review with Mistakes

The damage is done for the most part, because the review is 8 months old, but I happened to come across a discussion about the Review at another forum, and suffice to say Tweaktown did not look good.

Anyways, here is a link to the review: (and the page with the following paragraphs)

defiantly the quickest motherboard board thanks to its Dual Channel. The KT400 held its ground and MSI have been able to put together a very nice product. The DFI is defiantlya large amount of tests, it will be interesting to see when VIA brings Dual Channel chipsets to the party, if they even dodelivery greater performance but samples were limited at time of testing due to VIA still perfecting the product. Once we receive VIA KT600 samples, we will make the results known.

The KT400 and nForce 2 came out pretty close but in the end the power of Dual Channel really showed and in most benchmarks we see it pull ahead. While the KT400A was quicker in memory benchmarks it far from showed in anything elsehave put some good R & D into one of their newest chipsets. They have given more enthusiast users everythingto spend the dollars going to Intel and still want a very fast setup, nForce 2 is the way to go and for this reason it has been awarded our Editors Choice award.

There are no excuses for that and frankly I'm not sure how that passed through the system.

I will get onto it now!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Fixed, I won't let that happen again.
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
      X