nVidia + Sunbeam Tech + Xoxide Input Global Competition WINN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nVidia + Sunbeam Tech + Xoxide Input Global Competition WINN

The nVidia + Sunbeam Tech + Xoxide Input Global Competition has finished today and the winners have just been drawn randomly.

Before getting to the winners, I wanted to personally thank everyone for participating. Your suggestions were all very good and will be taken into serious consideration for implementation over the following months!

Here is the prize breakdown:

1st Prize – MSI GeForce FX 5600 128MB AGP 8x graphics card (supplied by nVidia)

2nd PrizeSunbeam pack including Etched Window Kit (Biohazard Gold), PSU Mod, 80mm LED fan grill, 80mm laser cut fan grill (Chimera) and $25 US online coupon code to use at Xoxide store

3rd Prize - $25 US online coupon code to use at Xoxide store

And the lucky winners are:

1st Prize - amd_man2003
    2nd Prize - Grim Reaper
    3rd Prize - chezman

Each prize winner will be contacted soon regarding how to claim their respective prizes. Congratulations to the winners and thanks again to everyone who participated!

:cheers:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

congrats guys! : party ha

:cheers:

Comment

Wow! This is sweet!

Thanks for the col contest Mr.Tweak!
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

oh no, he won.. :)

wd guys

Comment

Whatcha gonna do with your new card...amd man?
          - Damien

Comment

Im gonna run the hell outta it...its the first real video card ive ever had ya know

Comment

Gald to hear you're happy...so you're telling me you never owned a Video card?
              - Damien

Comment

Ive only ever used onbaord Video, and the best ive used is the onboard GF4 my 8RGA+ has

Comment

Man well congrats on this huge jump dude...now you can play real games without a problem...well deserved...take care:cheers:

I love the idea of the TT chat room i think that would be a great addition..
                  - Damien

Comment

Oh man what an ass I am. :rolleyes2

I forgot to congratulate Grim Reaper and Chezman

Congrats on your wins you two, hope you enjoy them! :thumb::cheers:

Comment

Nice one lads. :thumb:

Comment

w00t w00t :D
                        : party ha : party ha : party ha

Thanks heaps Cam :thumb:
                        At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Didn't even see this thread.

Thanks again guys.

I was pretty happy. Not to mention surprised!

I just ordered today.
                          A few little gadgets, and a couple extra CC's.

I like the new Zalman side fan with cooler they have for vid cards. AMD_MAN might want to check it out in fact!]

I ordered just the fan to see if I can mod it to work with my Zalman I have now. I will somehow. It just goes onto the side of the video card cooler and blows over it. It has a nice grill that says Zalman on it as well. Nice active addition to a passive cooler.

Anyway. Cool contest.

Chez

Comment

Well supposedly the stock MSI cooler is good, Its all copper, and is silent :)

Comment

Yeah they are pretty good.

I took mine off and put the Zalman on mostly for aestetic reasons. With 3 windows and all the money I have into the components, especially the "sweetly" $200 modded PSU. I wanted to make sure I did it all "right".
                              The case is black, with gold thumbscrews, usb front cover, power switch, fan grills, and other highlights. So the gold Zalman just added a little extra. Along with all the wires being sleeved in blue UV. Except for the main PSU to motherboard power, it is done in 1/2 gold sleeving. So it looks real nice.

The side fan for the Zalman, looks pretty cool too, and seems to be a great idea. I ran some temp monitors to see what each side of the Zalman were and was surprised to find out how well the heatpipe actually works. The GPU is around 130f and the other side which is only connected via the heatpipe is around 110-115. So it is extremely efficient. And the new side fan they have should help to keep both sides cool.
                              Of course it is supposed to go with their newest cooler as far as I can tell. It doesn't look like it was made to fit the latest Zalman I just go, since the new one has a new design. But I am sure it will work fine. A side fan, is a side fan. Just need something for it to mount to and some power and it will give that little extra...
                              Not to mention, it was FREE due to the contest.
                              I am sure that video card it working sweet for ya, huh!!!

Chez

Comment

Working...
                              X