No announcement yet.

nVidia + Sunbeam Tech + Xoxide Input Global Competition WINN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually no, I havent really used it yet :(. But ,my new 8RDA+ will be here soon, So ill be running it to death, along with my 1700+ O/C'ed to a 230FSB. :D

Comment

Right on. Gotta love those slower chips that O/C like a champ.

I didn't think my Barton would o/c as well as it did. 3200+ right on the first boot up. I didn't even change ANYTHING in the bios at ALLLLLLL. It just did it on its own. When I went to change stuff in the bios I noticed right off the bat it was at 11 and 200. THAT was the first time I got an O/C without doing a THING.
      I think I was one of the lucky ones that actually got a chip that made it to wrong bin. I know that doesn't happen. But I got lucky with this one.
      Not to mention, my "cheap" ram that I was worried about, works BETTER than some of the higher priced stuff out there.
      The funniest thing was, if ANYTHING didn't work or was messed up, it was too late for me to return anything since it took so long for my case to come here, and I didn't feel like testing any of it until it got here.
      Notta one problem. And as you can see, it actually O/Ced on its own/ lol. Doesn't get better than that.

I gotta get my butt back in my office, next room, and mess around with it and see how far I can go with it. I haven't done a thing since I got it working and all the wires sleeved and everything.

I am sure you will be happy when that board and stuff gets there.

Its the first time I have ever used an MSI video card. So I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the display control panel and the MSI tab has its own overclocking settings right there. It has a ram and Core slider. You can overclock it right there. Then it runs it through a test and tells you if it is stable and will work or not. It will then adjust itself if it isn't. Mine overclocked to the highest with no problems.

Chez

Comment

gj guys thought I could of won, that was a tight prize

Comment

Working...
        X