No announcement yet.

Gigabyte GA-7DXR+ Competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like: reference source, contest & feedback in forums.
    dislike: only so many hrs in day to work, sleep, game & review web sites.

Comment

I believe that is classed as spam....

one post would have been sufficient

Comment

I agree.....

Bug, your excess posts have been deleted. Contrary to popular belief, posting 3 times instead of once will not increase your ***** length - or have any other postitive impact. It only makes people angry
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

-the friendly atmosphere
          -the help you get, quickly
          -technical information
          -that Gavin guy's articles

Dislikes:

-marquees. please disable them :)
          -smiley overkill
          -the fact that there's not skill-related competitions

Comment

:thumb: likes: I love the forums here, they are very informative and use full they've deffinitely helped me out. The tweak guides have also been a God-send. My winxp and cable modem have never been running better. I think i could go on forever but i realize you'll have like a hundred more of of these to read so i guess i'll stop now.

:thumbs do dislikes: I don't really have any. Well since i have to. I wish there were more Canadians here, i think i've only seen 2 or 3 others. I feel so lonely:( Anyways, i really just get confused about prices and what is actually available in Canada, but i suppose we are all in that boat since there are at least 3 countries represented here.

Comment

What I like about Tweaktown: The news, the forums, the ppl in the forums who don't brag and who actually try to help out newbies and last but not least, the fact that it's fast enough, even for my 33.6 modem from the other side of the world....

What I dislike: Those few in the forums who think the sun shines from their ***, the smileys & other icons in msgs (perhaps that''s because I usually view my mails via telnet to a unix machine, so I feel close to he pure nongraphical consoles)

Comment

LIKE: to find out what people thinks of stuffs on the forums, on the forums la la.
                DISLIKE: the big sigs that fill up my screen on the forums, on the forums la la.
                : peace:

Comment

1) What do you like about TweakTown? The forums !

2) What don't you like about TweakTown? More reviews !
                  <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
                  <P ALIGN=CENTER>
                  <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
                  </script>
                  </P>
                  <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

Dislikes: Server downtime:geek:

Comment

dislikes: the layout of reviews, unconsistent flow of reviews, the variety of reviews, server downtime, the slowness of the current server

Comment

dislikes: the layout of reviews, unconsistent flow of reviews, the variety of reviews, server downtime, the slowness of the current server

Comment

I could Definately use a 761 motherboard. I have found some good info at Tweaktown over the years.

I like:

The Tweaking Guides

I don't like:

Worldwide differences in product releases, marketing and distribution. Sometimes what's available there is not here or vice versa.

Comment

Likes - Speed of Site/Forum...Forums...People...Family feeling (everyone helps each other)...layout (Easy on eyes)...Web News Link...Polls (if updated)...thats about it i guess...oh wait...Darth and Wiggo and old bugger...and mr.tweak (Gawd)...lol...and all the members.

Dislikes - No water cooling reviews/articles (peltiers too)...basically...more reviews and articles...thats about it...the downtime doesnt bother me now...back then it was bad...thats about it...so request more products guys...lol...take care

Peace out

FiReBLaZR
                            :flames: :flames: :devil: :flames: :flames:

Comment

What I Like about TweakTown:
                              The forums (specially the beer forum), the people in it, the prizes

and tweek guides

What I dislike about TweakTown:
                              The reviews are not so up-to-date as they should be

Comment

:D Hmmmmm.......

I like the following the BEST:

* Top notch Tech. help

* The people, no finer goup of members around

* The forum.....just good , clean fun........

* The reveiws, Great job staff.

* There isn't a hidden aggenda, and the moderators handle problems with style, never over bearing.

* It's home with the famoly......Done right down under or anywhere.: party ha

Things I'd like to see improved:

- frequency of reveiws, more naturally.

- Junk posts.......

- My lack of time to visit TT.....

: party ha thks

Comment

Working...
                                X