X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool

i never noticed this
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

It's been there for around a week, just a new little feature for the site! :)

Comment

Ya got to remember that he is a little slow. ;)

Comment

i didnt notice it either ...-hides- but nice feature! thanks for pointing it out Andy
        Tweak..how about making another thread where you can post all the new features/changes you make to the site?? and maybe make it so only you (or admins) can post in it. coz i'm pretty sure it would fill up with pointless posts such as "i like it" or "good job", etc...
        -heads off to the suggestions box to make sure my point is heard-

Comment

Synthetic,

That sounds like a good idea to me. I'm not sure if it is possible though... :?:

Comment

can you unlock locked threads??? if so. you could post your new changes. lock the thread, then unlock it again when you need to post more changes?:?:

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetic
              can you unlock locked threads??? if so. you could post your new changes. lock the thread, then unlock it again when you need to post more changes?:?:
              Yes, that could be the way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak

Yes, that could be the way to do it.

Tweak, I was playing around with VBulletin Admin last night, and you can create a new forum/subforum and only give admins/mods rights to post there, but everyone can read it :)
                What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

admins can post in locked threads anyhow..

Comment

an easier way would be for us to just whack up a quick thread in Publication Discussion every time we make a reasonably large change.

that way forum members can discuss it too.

Comment

Sounds ok to me, we could do that for new content as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus

Tweak, I was playing around with VBulletin Admin last night, and you can create a new forum/subforum and only give admins/mods rights to post there, but everyone can read it :)
                        i knew there was a way:)

but a new thread would work too:D

Comment

I think it looks cool, it just takes up a lot of space...:)

Comment

Originally posted by Caramoore
                            I think it looks cool, it just takes up a lot of space...:)
                            bah, its at the bottom of the page, you'll barely notice it.

in all honesty, how often do you go to the very very bottom of a webpage if the interesting stuff finished half a page or more up??
                            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Working...
                            X