gotta love tweaktown.

//alias

Comment

yeah we have rules in here...you gotta love TweakTown or else :shoot2:
      :laugh:
      Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
      Last Updated:
      10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
      ======================
      jabber : [email protected]
      =======================
      Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
      yabaa dabaa doo...
      Customized for 1024x768

Comment

That's why TT is the greatest, it's not about one - upmanship or stupidity.............it's about passing on the knowledge learned.
        And as far as dumb questions, if you don't ask you won't know;
        and if you don't know than you cain't say........so, feel free to be Stupid, to a point. As we have been, so shall you be; and if you don't ask,
        so shall you stay!
        :shrug:
        Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

I'm thinking about getting a major in Stupidity. Looks nice on business cards:p

Comment

Originally posted by Nosferatu
            Then you've come to the right place...

Comment

And here i thought i was being smart with a Major in Abnormal Psychology.........:confused: :rofl:

Comment

I thought most Psychology was dealing with people with 'abnormal' minds. If everyone was normal, there wouldn't be anything to have to think about, would there? :)

Comment

So where can you see how many messages that you or anyone else has posted?

Comment

Originally posted by enhancedstudios
                    So where can you see how many messages that you or anyone else has posted?
                    :shh: it's a secret...

but I'll give you a hint anyway, it has something to do with 'searchin' ;)

Comment

Ah yes, what a smart idea. Here I was, thinking that some sort of forum stat page was the only answer.

Comment

na, if we wanted people to care about how many posts they (and others) have, we would have made it readily visible like so many other forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Nosferatu
                          So, Nosferatu, you wouldn't be in the Market for a few Thousand
                          custom designed & printed business cards............and whats the
                          Handle Dr. Dracuel Nasferatu D.S.D (doctor of stupidity &
                          dip****ology) Specializing in Stupidity Tune-ups & Moron
                          Maintainance????:confused: :shrug: :rofl:

Quite a shingle that with a yellow page ad stating "For immediate
                          Treatment dial 911 and mention this code "Captain Helpme for Ima Mass Muwderer on da edge of Greenriverdom"
                          and we'll send a limo to chaufer you here straightaway.

Now, i'm jealous:scream:

Comment

Working...
                          X