Re: Please help with Sima CT-2 Video Enhancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Please help with Sima CT-2 Video Enhancer

At the time of this thread, 33 people have viewed my original thread on this subject. Since nobody replied, I can assume one of two things. 1.) There are quite a few people out there, who have no clue how to do what I am trying to do, and/or 2.) There are quite a few people out there avoiding my solution, because of the legal gray area surrounding the copying of discs. I assure you that I would never expect anybody to suggest anything illegal, but I have been told that there is nothing illegal about what I am trying to do. I am only looking to make back-up copies, of my own computer games, which I paid for. I believe that these back up copies fall into the "Fair Use" category of duplication. Maybe somebody can also explain how software makers can prohibit a customer from creating a back-up of something that they paid for. I understand that plenty of people dupe things, sell them, etc., blah...blah...blah. It still seems to me that if anything is illegal, it is protecting software from the buyer. It makes no sense. If my son cracks one of my games, does anybody out there want to venture a guess as to what EA Games will tell me when I ask them for a free replacement copy of the broken game. I need somebody who understands how this works, to please contact me, or reply to this thread with some enlightenment.

Thanks!

Rick (Sunyb36)
Working...
X