Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaguar among mouse pads (My thoughts about Steelpad 4S)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguar among mouse pads (My thoughts about Steelpad 4S)

Today 2 events happened: first - I became member of your community and second - I`ve replaced my 4 year old cloth crap with the Steelpad 4S. I've heard about it several weeks ago and I wanted to try it on. When I opened the package I found there not only the mouse pad! Also there was a rubber mat and a pack of padsurfers. I've attached padsurfers onto my Logitech MX 510 and put Steelpad on the rubber mat (after that I couldn`t move mouse pad even a little). After half an hour of playing Quake III with my friend I understood, that this device costs its price. Sensitivity became much better - mouse just flies over the mouse pad. The Steelpad is made of aluminium so it`s always cold. What can I say - it`s cool to feel cold steel under your hand. This pad is so slim (2 mm aluminium plate + 1,5 mm rubber mat) that you even don't notice that you use it, feels like you move the mouse right on the table (but a very slippery table). Steelpad 4S is so large (290 mm x 257 mm), that you can play games even on low sensitivity of your mouse. Amazing!
    Last edited by Lerris; 09-17-2004, 03:00 AM.

Re: Jaguar among mouse pads (My thoughts about Steelpad 4S)

Sounds great! Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Re: Jaguar among mouse pads (My thoughts about Steelpad 4S)

I made my own out of an 1/8" sheet of stainless. It works great!

Comment

Working...
      X