Best Satellite Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Satellite Deal

Hey guys. Off topic but I trust your opinions. I'm moving in a week and I was wondering what you guys think is the best satellite company to deal with in the U.S. I am tired of my cable company. Also if you have seen any great deals for a 4-room system on the net I would apprietiate the url. THX!!!

Re: Best Satellite Deal

Dish Network seems to have good multi-room deals.

Comment

I've had DirecTV for years. We have like 6 boxes (3 are TiVos)

Comment

I use DirectTV too with 5 boxes.

Comment

Thx guys!!! Ended up going with the direct tv deal. 3 boxes for free and they did a great job installing too!!!

Comment

dish has nice deals plus you get free NFL tickets :)

Comment

Dish network has a deal called club dish, if you ask an independent installer, they usually have this promotion. Basically after your installation, Dish will send you up to 12 "gift cards" (at your request) that you give back to the installer which he uses on any other of his installations.

Each card is worth 5 bux off your bill EACH MONTH for one full year. They allow up to 10 on your bill, so you can get up to 50 bux off your bill each month!

When they expire, you can repeat the process.

You are supposed to use the gift cards to refer your friends/family, but the installer can hook you up.

Comment

Any dish pointed at DishNet or Bell ExpressVu + Fortec Star Ultra receiver = FTA (Free To Air) TV

Comment

dish network all the way!! they haev some awesome channels from all over the world

Comment

Working...
                  X