What are you playing these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you playing these days?

I'm totally hooked to Dota 2! Might as well start streaming it soon. What game(s) are you guys playing these days?

Re: What are you playing these days?

For years, still playing Battlefield 2142. Should move onbut you could say I am hooked as well!

Comment

Playing FM12 day and night. Until i'm exhausted. Never thought it'd be THAT addictive.

And,

Mass Effect 3, i'm guessing i'm close to finishing it but been a while since i last played it because of FM.

I also started Dragon Age 2 a while ago, only played one or two hours or so.

Also Alan Wake American Nightmare, same as above.

Black Mesa. Played like 3-4 hours, i can't wait to play again. but i never actually launch it.

Also Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Played like 2-3 hours. Unlike all above i have mixed feelings for that one. i love sci-fi but it has some very hard to play gameplay style, and it's a bit boring. (coming from a guy who watches 1920 films)

What else? if you count: Starcraft 2 (story mode). I only watched it's prologue iirc. sounded very cool but never launched it again either.

i was also playing FEAR 3, i was about halfway through it then my save corrupted and i never played it again, i hope i'll find a save close to my walkthrough and play from there.

i was also playing Silent Hill 4, played probably between %10-%30 of it. then i started searching for a solution for resolution issue. there were some solutions but they were breaking aspect ratio. so i stopped playing, but i'm a big fan of SH2 so i'll play sooner or later.

i guess sims 3 can also be counted. i have most of the expansions and it's great to play it and hoping to play again.

i guess that's all. Now i'm not sure exactly but this story ranges between 1 month to 1 year, i'm not sure. it all feels like yesterday to me and that's why i wrote them all.

there are also like 50 games in my "list".

i should stop playing FM immediately and start finishing those but the damn thing is so beautiful i just simply can't stop playing it. and FM13 is on the road.. i feel like i'm even more damned than the poor guy on Silent Hill 4.

always nice to chat with gamers. (except online lovers. i hate them. )

Comment

Been playing Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV again in the arcades. There are arcades everywhere here, so I would play a game or two if I had the chance during my coffee breaks before going back to work.

I've been playing this since late 2010. And this is a game where your skills will never be enough in spite of how good you become, because it's not campaign based. You are challenging live opponents in the arcades (or online if you play the console version) each time you play so every game is different. And every game is exciting as each opponent will always be different from the last one, bringing certain unique challenges to the table. And as you progress you go from challenging Class D and Class C players to Class B and the crazy hard tournament-level Class A players.

For me these days the Class D and Class C players are just punching bags. While the Class B players to me poses certain challenges but still very beatable.
        And the Class A players are what's giving me a hard time, though I still beat them occasionally. But I'm looking forward to beat Class A players more often than just occasionally.

In terms of my play style, I'm not really a combo guy. I mean combos are cool and you can shave off a huge chunk of your opponent's life with it. You can use combos on Class D and Class C players. But not on Class B or Class A players as they can read your moves very well. They're different levels.
        Instead I love faking. Faking works even on Class A opponents as it confuses them.

Can't wait for Ultra Street Fighter IV scheduled for release this year!
        affiliate marketing programs

Comment

I'm playing Toxikk @ 4K resolution.

Reminds me of UT3 a lot. (one of my favorites)

Give it a look,...........

Comment

I play CS:go on my PC and Fifa 15 on my Ps4. Can't wait to get my hands on new fifa 16 next month!

Comment

World of Warships

I fly MS Flight Simulator X from time to time.

I still have World of tanks on my SSD, however, WG keeps nerfing tanks and has no regard for their customers in that game, so, I do not play it, after over 20,000 games.

I also have Star Citizen on my SSD, even though it has not been released. I have a Freelancer space craft, however, I am not sure if I will play the game, I am losing my memory and Star Citizen has a lot of learning involved [complex]. Also, being in a good clan that is active when I can play will be important.
              MB: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H, CPU: Intel 3570K @ 4.4GHz, Cooler: Noctua NH-C14 140mm x 2 SSO CPU Cooler, TIM: GELID Solutions GC-Extreme Thermal Compound [NOTE: I use Arctic Silver Arcticlean Thermal material Remover & Cleaner (1,2)], RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 24GB of 1866 CAS 9, SSD: Samsumg 850 Pro, Intel 335 series 240GB, HDs: WD Black 4TB, Video Card: MSI GTX 980 Ti Lightning LE, Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Z, Power Supply: Seasonic Platinum 660 watt, Case: Cooler Master 922 [with a 3rd 200mm fan in door], Windows 7 Pro, XS 1500 Back-Up UPS by APC

Comment

Originally posted by Arty View Post
                World of Warships

I fly MS Flight Simulator X from time to time.

I still have World of tanks on my SSD, however, WG keeps nerfing tanks and has no regard for their customers in that game, so, I do not play it, after over 20,000 games.

I also have Star Citizen on my SSD, even though it has not been released. I have a Freelancer space craft, however, I am not sure if I will play the game, I am losing my memory and Star Citizen has a lot of learning involved [complex]. Also, being in a good clan that is active when I can play will be important.
                I take it that you meant your own memory, rather than the sticks inside your PC case. If so, I know the feeling. I'm a retiree, and the depression set in as soon as I learned I would never be able to work in my trade again. One of the things that depression has done to me is cause my memory to disintegrate. Also, the more I try to concentrate, the less able am I to remember details. It is immensely frustrating. One solution, in gaming, is to play, almost exclusively, open-world RPGs like Skyrim, FO4, Witcher: Wild Hunt, etc., and, except for Wild Hunt, just roam the map, doing whatever I feel like, rather than following specific quest lines. That way, I don't have that much to think about, and I just admire the gorgeous surroundings. In fact, I think I chase after great-looking graphics too much. Rather than turning down a few graphics sliders in The Witcher: Wild Hunt so that the 780 card would run the game @ 1440p, I bought a 980ti, and then ditched the entire rig and had a z170 system built for me, with the 980ti transferred to this new system. It's slightly ridiculous, since the older rig was running smooth as silk. It has an i7-2600k CPU, which runs just as fast as this new i7-6700k, and since it was watercooled and only slightly OCed to 4.2ghz, it will likely continue working for another 5 years.

Great good luck to you. I hope you're managing with whatever is disabling you now.

As to the question posed here, I am finally playing Diablo 3. I dropped my WoW account in 2008, so when I tried buying Diablo 3 a couple of years ago, I had problems getting my Battle.net account re-activated, and then kept forgetting to call Blizzard to get it straightened out. So, last week I finally got the game, with the new expansion, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. So, I have Diablo 3, Fallout 4, Skyrim, and Titan Quest: Immortal Throne all in play, though I fear TQ may have to take a back seat for a while, as trying to play both of them is too much math and rejiggering stats for my weak mind to juggle.

Comment

i should stop playing FM immediately and start finishing those but the damn thing is so beautiful i just simply can't stop playing it. and FM13 is on the road.. i feel like i'm even more damned than the poor guy on Silent Hill 4.

Comment

wcitv.com/
                    I am crazy over Minecraft! I think all the youtube videos that I watched influenced me to play the game. It's fun! Get a Consultation
                    william f lynn

Comment

These days I was playing Cs Go!

Comment

I am playing Project Qt game on the PC

Comment

Been playing Road Contender IV and Super Road Warrior IV again in the arcades. There are arcades wherever here, so I would play a game or two in the event that I got the opportunity during my short breathers prior to returning to work.

I've been playing this since late 2010. What's more, here your abilities won't ever be sufficient despite how great you become, on the grounds that it's not crusade based. You are testing live adversaries in the arcades (or on the web assuming that you play the control center variant) each time you play so every game is unique. What's more, every game is energizing as every rival will continuously be not the same as the final remaining one, offering specific remarkable difficulties that would be useful. What's more, as you progress you go from testing Class D and Class C players to Class B and the insane hard competition level Class A players.

For me nowadays the Class D and Class C players are simply punching sacks. While the Class B players to me represents specific difficulties yet at the same time entirely conquerable.
                          Furthermore, the Class A players' giving me trouble, however I actually beat them sporadically. In any case, I'm anticipating beat Class A players more frequently than just every so often.

As far as my play style, I'm not exactly a combo fellow. I mean combos are cool and you can shave off a colossal piece of your rival's existence with it. You can utilize combos on Class D and Class C players. However, not on Class B or Class A players as they can peruse your moves quite well. They're various levels.
                          Rather I love faking. Faking works even on Class A rivals as it befuddles them.​

Comment

I play on nerdyapk.com here are alot of games for PC and mobile phones. all the games are the latest.https://nerdyapk.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X