Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are good pc games with graphics that are not too high?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are good pc games with graphics that are not too high?

My computer's graphic card is not that high so not games like devil may cry 4 please. Street fighter worked for me but I have to lower every extra detail. I would be glad if a 2d ps3 game is available though unlikely to be. Anyway, WOW worked fine in my pc so any other games I can play online or offline?

sonjeriff is permanently banned for an inappropriate signature link
    Last edited by profJim; 11-05-2012, 12:04 AM.

Re: What are good pc games with graphics that are not too high?

Check out the Torchlight 2.I'm just using the gt 240 on this game,The game is really cool
    https://www.facebook.com/jasper.cecilio

Comment

You may want to try League of Legends, my computer does not have high quality video card but I'm able to play this game online. Need for Speed is also a good pc game.

Comment

Could you post your system specs please?

Comment

This tool will let you know how well your computer will play a specific game, even if you do not know what hardware you have.

YouGamers: PC Game Reviews, Previews, News, Articles, System Requirements and the Game-o-Meter
          MB: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H, CPU: Intel 3570K @ 4.4GHz, Cooler: Noctua NH-C14 140mm x 2 SSO CPU Cooler, TIM: GELID Solutions GC-Extreme Thermal Compound [NOTE: I use Arctic Silver Arcticlean Thermal material Remover & Cleaner (1,2)], RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 24GB of 1866 CAS 9, SSD: Samsumg 850 Pro, Intel 335 series 240GB, HDs: WD Black 4TB, Video Card: MSI GTX 980 Ti Lightning LE, Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Z, Power Supply: Seasonic Platinum 660 watt, Case: Cooler Master 922 [with a 3rd 200mm fan in door], Windows 7 Pro, XS 1500 Back-Up UPS by APC

Comment

I play diablo 3 (on low settings) and League of Legends, as well as games like Hearthstone (card game from Blizzard) on low settings, I have a 6-7 year old PC with nVidia 8800 GTX. I could probably also play WoW if I turned all the settings down and used barebone addons.

Of course, these are all games that the developers optimized for a wide audience, to be able to play on a wide range of PCs. There's always Quake Live too :-)

Comment

Working...
            X