Project C.A.R.S - Community Assisted Racing Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project C.A.R.S - Community Assisted Racing Simulator

Hey guys just wanted to share you with a game i've been playing for a few months now called Project CARS that i think it will pick up your interest.

It's being developed by Slightly Mad Studios (the same producers of Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed but without EA behind them telling what to do) and it is being supported by the community using a system alike Kickstarter Project called World of Mass development. The game as one of the most astonishing looks that i ever seen so far in any racing game and better than this it has proper physics, believe me this is not a NFS all over again, this is what they wanted from the begining to do but werent let by the publishers they worked for.
    They are working closely with Ben Collins (former STIG) in terms of achieving the perfect racing feeling and have acquired already a big ammount of licences from manufacturers BMW, Pagani, Atom and FORD being some of them.

The project is supported by the community like a kickstarter project, you help them fund their project you are not only able to play the pre-alpha now (yes you can play it already) and get daily/weekly/monthly updates with new features and content, you will get aswell some perks depending on how much you help them with, free game copy, your name as a AI, exclusive cars and tracks and the ability to participate on special events and much more.

So far they have gathered around €2.9Million with the support of the community and acquired licenses for over 50 cars including some of the most emblemating racing cars.

This is their concept:

Quote:
    PROJECT CARS represents THE ULTIMATE DRIVER JOURNEY...

FRANCHISE MODE allows you to carve out a personalized career starting in the Karting world and then progressing on to whichever motorsport specialization you prefer including Rally, Touring Cars, Open-Wheel, GT, Le Mans, and many more!

Play CO-OP with a friend as Driver/Co-Driver

FULL TEAM MANAGEMENT... Have a large number of friends? Create, manage, and compete together!

Experience the excitement of PIT STOPS like you've never seen before!

Revolutionary PIT-2-CAR RADIO gives you the strategic advantage

DYNAMIC Time Of Day & Localized Weather make every race unique and challenging

10+ GAME MODES covering every form of motorsport

CLOUD-BASED SOCIAL NETWORK allows you to connect with friends, compare times & scores, compete and challenge each other, and share content

USER-GENERATED CONTENT - Create your own liveries, decals, tuning setups, and even events! Then share them with the world - either for free, in-game credits or even real money!

PUSHING TO THE LIMITS - Advanced physics, lighting, and AI

PROJECT CARS is due for release on the following platforms...
    Wii U PC PlayStation 3 Xbox 360
    Everything i've seen looks amazing, look at the quality and detail put in those cars and all of these pictures where taken ingame!

And it's not just this, the physics aswell look and feel brilliant with every piece of the suspension working in real time with a 600hz refresh rate!
    If you have a wheel from fanatec you are going to be blown away !

Some videos for you guys to watch:

Project CARS - Huayra Battle: Next Gen Trailer on Vimeo
    Project CARS "Dance Of The Earth" on Vimeo
    Project C.A.R.S. trailer - The Five on Vimeo

Project Cars: Project CARS – WMD Portal
    World of Mass Development Homepage: WMD Portal

Edit: i tried to search the forums before posting by several keywords and didnt find anything about this, but if theres is im sorry about it.

thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
    X