• Show
Clear All

• Oh my...how did this get here...??

:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Well well well...how did this show up...lol

PS...this game is a HOG...My system slows down in a very few levels...peace

another...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...SUCCESS....i didnt say that

Comment

umm, don't wanna look stupid or anything, but what are they screen shots of?

Comment

Yeah, what game is it? Looks interesting.

Later

Comment

Damn people...i thought you play games...

Unreal Tournament 2003

Comment

Ok. I havn't played any of Unreal Tournament. That makes me want to.

Later.

Comment

Originally posted by FiReBLaZR
              Damn people...i thought you play games...

Unreal Tournament 2003
              LMAO...obviously not that one....lol
              - Damien

Comment

so it is.. but i run it at a higher res, so the HUD is smaller.. :D

Comment

I just might try that one out, what is the recomended system requirements?

Comment

The game isn't actually released until september (approximately...). What a lot of people have though is a pre-complete build of the game, which does seem to need a lot of resources to run.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                      The game isn't actually released until september (approximately...). What a lot of people have though is a pre-complete build of the game, which does seem to need a lot of resources to run.
                      I have played the build series...and they say the number and windows pop up telling you about it...and there are no options...and no opponents...

With this one...have had no problems.....nothing

Comment

Published yesterday: http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...876755,00.html

Says the game is due end of summer / start of fall (in the USA, obviously).

I've been playing build 927 myself...

Comment

EDIT by Beefy: Better keep things safe, FiReBLaZR. Sorry.... see below

Comment

If you go to the www.unrealtournament2003.com link on that page, you'll see they are taking pre-orders for the game, so it's obviously not out yet. :)

EDIT: Checking around, Unreal2k3.com believe it's due the 28th of August, and Gonegold.com say it hasn't gone gold yet... http://www.gonegold.com/roadtogold/action/index.shtml

Comment

I'm fairly surprised that the moderators havent closed this thread down yet. The reason for my astonishment is because over at a certain site which I will not mention, well www.hardocp.com, there you cannot even mention the existance of this iso build of unreal. Man I thought they were gonna shoot a guy who accidentally posted a thread about that build.

Comment

Working...
                              X