Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

Is this game worth buying? (for multiplayer)

how is it for dial up users? i want to kick ass with a light saber

The single player is worth it alone.

In multiplayer, it's a lot harder to use the light saber than in the single player missions.

Comment

Hell Yes!

As Morgan_Lander said, single player rocks... and though it is harder to use the lightsaber in multiplayer, it still kicks some serious ass :).

Comment

IMO, it's the first long single player game that's come out in a while. RtCW was too short and really was a waste of the fifty bucks spent. JKII rules! I plan on playing it some more again after I finally get through Descent 3...

Comment

i felt that most ppl play cheap multiplayer and all they do is use the cheap jedi knight forces to push/pull u off into a death pit that most maps have. Not to mention that i think many ppl cheat in that game i think or play 24/7 and are elite or something. Its a wortwhile game though

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan_Lander
            IMO, it's the first long single player game that's come out in a while. RtCW was too short and really was a waste of the fifty bucks spent. JKII rules! I plan on playing it some more again after I finally get through Descent 3...
            Descent 3....I've been wanting to play that game for a while, but I can't find anywhere to buy it.....Is it any good ?

Comment

Checkout your local hardley normal store. They should be still selling a descent3/freespace bundle for AU$30 (approx)

Look either in the bargain bin, or ask for it specifically. Hardly normal have tones of copies of descent3 it seems. methinks they gave them away with pc purchases or something....
              awesome game. Freespace is even betterer.

back on topic- alot of lamer tactics in jk2. try playing on servers with force powers disabled, or go light side and put force absorb to some use. New patch makes force absorb much easier and less detectable. (bubble thing only appears when being attacked, not all the time, so others dont know if you have it on or off)
              singleplayer is so-so. i definatly wouldnt spend the money on it if you arent playing multiplayer. I found the sp campaign a little weak. no replay value whatsoever.
              oh, and yes- it does suck to play on dialup. sometimes.

Comment

i think the singleplayer aspect of JKII:JO only appeals to starwars fans.

i enjoyed running around with a lightsaber, chopping arms off imperial stormtroopers but i know of many people who dont like it very much.

Comment

oh yeah this game is great. Kick ass for multiplayer. get guides off the net for lightsaber use and it is fantastic.

Comment

i lub the game/...

Comment

have to agree its a great game, a little buggy in sum places (lighsaber getting stuck in walls with throw and not returning to me.. grrr) and multiplayer kicks arse (GO BLUE SABRE STYLE!)

Comment

you can get double-bladed lightsaber in multiplayer too

Comment

you can also get out of the game, which is more fun.. :)

personally, I enjoyed Rune multiplayer better than JK multiplayer...

Comment

your just sayin that cos i owned you at JKII

Comment

Actually, I think I came second to you most of the time.. meaning I still beat the other guys.. I just didn't like it that much. Lightsabre fights seem to be pot luck who wins, and all the other weapons were pretty dodgy.... but that's just me...

Comment

Working...
                              X