No announcement yet.

Diablo II Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, i now have my barb up to lvl 73 and my amazon up to lvl 72 both finished hell, amazon isnt going anywhere... barb is going well, anyone got any good barb items? im looking for the Immortal King armour or helm, anything like that...

oh and the Bul-Kathos' swords would be nice :) hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by sMURPhiSh
      ok, i now have my barb up to lvl 73 and my amazon up to lvl 72 both finished hell, amazon isnt going anywhere... barb is going well, anyone got any good barb items? im looking for the Immortal King armour or helm, anything like that...

oh and the Bul-Kathos' swords would be nice :) hahaha
      Yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't mind like the rarest set in the game :p! ;)

Comment

its easier to find parts of Immortal King rather than say Tal-Rasha in my opinion...ive got both swords for Bul-Kathos but they are taken lol we can work something out when they are freed up smurphish :thumb:

Comment

in the last couple days i have found Tal Rasha's Lidless eye, Tal Rasha's Amulet, and Tal Rasha's wrappings belt ( i found that just then) so if anyone needs the belt i will give it away,

just keep an eye out for immortal king stuff or Bul-Khatos :)

Comment

Thanks for the Lidless Eye, sMURPhiSh :D :D :D

Comment

not a problem Osiris

Comment

in the last couple days i have found Tal Rasha's Lidless eye, Tal Rasha's Amulet, and Tal Rasha's wrappings belt ( i found that just then) so if anyone needs the belt i will give it away,

just keep an eye out for immortal king stuff or Bul-Khatos :)
                i got Bul-Katho's all of it, buts it been taken. i have all of the Immortal King set i think...1 bit is missing

Comment

i realized that the immortal king set was rreally ****... the only bonus's i get from having the boots, gloves, belt and helm is +250 to attack rating :( i thought it might be actually something good :)

Comment

i realized that the immortal king set was rreally ****... the only bonus's i get from having the boots, gloves, belt and helm is +250 to attack rating :( i thought it might be actually something good :)
                    Awwwww poor you ;).

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                      Thanks for the Lidless Eye, sMURPhiSh :D :D :D
                      didnt you give me that Smurphish? i was going to pass it on to Osiris.

all set properties are revealed when you wear the whole set, partial bonuses are ****ty!!

Comment

Heres something to make you sick... a lvl 99... well, she made me sick, sick to death of d2 O_o

neway...

Arch-Jai... mothballed attempt at an "arch" mage... she is just boring to play. Kill anything solo tho, high orb, high TS, high hydras.

JaiMaster... PK sorc. Max blocking, uses stormshield. Max storm-nova-mastery max orb.

Jai-Azon... mothballed hybrid zon. Max lightning fury, but javas are BORING

Jai-Zoniac... pure bowzon. Lvl 99 made easy by windforce + might merc + amplify ammy.

BladeMaster-Jai... barb vs barb pk. 16000 defense, 3600 hps.

Holy-Jai... smiter pk paladin. 1200 smite damage can kill a bad barb.

General-Jai... the minion mancer. last count at 92 minions (total golem, skeletons, mages, revives, merc). Laggy stuff.

Insane-Jai... pet project axe chuka. He thrower dem axes at joo boy! Funny for pk when ppl think they are out of ur ww range.

Comment

Working...
                        X