x-box components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x-box components

what are x-box hardware components like processor graphics unit and rams etc...
    i've heard that it even had a hdd.
    how does it perform the way it does

Well, as far as X-Box system specs, I remember reading at some point that the CPU was a P3 733 Mhz, the hard drive is 8gb (heard something of 10, then bumped back down if I recall right), and the graphics processor is nVidia, based upon their GF4 architecture.:geek:

Comment

Here are more detailed specs:

The hard drive is somewhat wrong. All X-Box hard drives are 8 Gigs of useable storage. I say useable because some X-Boxes have an 8 Gig hard drive that is formatted to be all available. Some have a 10 Gig hard drive, but it's formatted so only 8 Gigs can be used.

They also don't list the memory. Here's the info I have. The guys at [H]ard|OCP opened it up and found what memory it is. Here's the datasheet for it.
      Discover the latest in electronic & smart appliance technology with Samsung. Find the next big thing from smartphones & tablets to laptops & tvs & more.

Apparently it's PC 1600 DDR

Comment

Actually, from memory, the GPU is a N27 chip, which is between the GF3 (N25) and GF4 (N30)... IIRC

Comment

Working...
        X