Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA Vice City

GTA Vice City

I am from miami and this game is big news around here...seeing familiar building etc...

Any reviews guys???

And will it come out for PC?
    - Damien

Is it an expasion or updated version of 3?

Comment

Its a whole new game in a different setting...

You can drive motorcycles now...cool...i just wanna know if its out for PC
      - Damien

Comment

Is it like GTA 1 or GTA 3? I recon you still can't beat 1.
        The GTA games have always come out on PC, so i cant see why they wouldn't bring this one out on it.

Comment

From all reports I've seen, it's PS2 only

Comment

Bah, thats not fair :mad:

Comment

ok it really SUX that its not for PC only PS2 and there is no realse date on the PC version. major differances i noticed while playing at my friends house was there is like 50 weapons like a screwdriver, chainsaw with the chainsaw you can take ppl apart also you can cut the fenders off the cars and stuff. To add to that you can drive a moped, and race bike there could be one more but im not too sure. To add to that you can blow tires up and so on the game realism has gone up a bit its all i can think of now

Comment

I would get it for the PS2 but the thing is that mine is messed up. Only certain games like GT3 and DOA work fine but games like GTA3 and Madden 2002 start busting on me. GTA3 works like for 5 minutes and then road turns pink and freezes...Madden doesn't even start...it makes a "busted hard drive" noise and won't load the game.

DVD's work fine for now.
                - Damien

Comment

waranty???

Comment

I had the same problem. There was nothing physically wrong with it, so they didn't see any need to replace it. But it seems to work OK now.

Comment

could it be a cooling problem?

Comment

I thought that too, but it would only happen on certain discs (which were fine).

Comment

Vice City is an excellent example of what games should do...allow use of everything. Replay value on this game is great. We hope to have this in our review arsenal when TTGamer officially comes out of it's currently dormant state. I have been having more than my share of problems with my cable ISP, my home network, and my computer. Things are starting to get better and I will have MUCH more time to bring ya'll what ya'll want in the coming weeks. BTW, the new look for TweakTown is coming VERY soon. We are also moving to some sweet servers...

Comment

Coming to PC for sure... give it time... takes a little longer.. just like GTA3 did for PC.

Comment

There are no plans at the moment of it ever being released on PC. I've seen a few online petitions, but I don't know how well they will work.

Comment

Working...
                              X