w00t! X-BOX Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w00t! X-BOX Live

w00t! I just got accepted to be an X-BOX Live beta tester. I got chosen in the last round. I just ordered the betakit, it's been approved and is on it's way within thenext 24 hours. It'll be here by the middle of next week. So I'll only have a month of "beta testing" before it actually launches here in the US, but that's better than nothing. Just thought I'd add something to the X-BOX forums.

Later

Wicked - I hope it comes to our part of the world soon.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

wow ya. My brother got chosen as an Xbox live beta tester a few weeks. ago. He's one out of 5 people in florida that got chosen.

Comment

Nice...keep us updated...
        - Damien

Comment

I for one don't really care for being a geta tester, rather not have to get all the bugs :thumbs do

Comment

Actually, the beta kit that that I'm getting is the same thing that you would get retail. Just early. Previous beta testers actually got the stuff when it was beta.

Comment

Aaaah ok, you get to see if there are any final bugs and stuff. Cool :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by pga1234
                Well Respawn that would make Flaco 2/5.
                When did flaco say he was a beta tester? He just said nice.

Also ya my brother ever so often will contact microsoft or who ever is incharge of xbox live and he'll give in compliments and complaints and stuff like about "integrate this" or "do this".

Comment

Yeah yeah i know, i got confused... anyway i edited it before you posted :p.

Comment

lol oops.....my bad your so sneaky.....

Comment

Of course I am :D

Anyway FA-MAS, have fun with it :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by FA-MAS
                        Actually, the beta kit that that I'm getting is the same thing that you would get retail. Just early. Previous beta testers actually got the stuff when it was beta.
                        ya my brother got a shirt a memory card and all that extra stuff. Cause he was selected when the first batch of people were selected.

Comment

Hey,

Good to see you got accepted! I also got accepted a while back but unfortunately parents wouldnt let me use there cc online to get the kit :(

Comment

I remember multiple occasions when my parents wouldn't let me use their cc to order stuff. Then I got my own. It's much easier to do stuff like this.

Comment

Not when your 15 heh

Originally posted by FA-MAS
                              I remember multiple occasions when my parents wouldn't let me use their cc to order stuff. Then I got my own. It's much easier to do stuff like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X