PS2 Game help thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 Game help thread

I'm thinking that this thread is good if someone get's stuck on a certain level/part of a game. I for one would have liked to have a bit of help for FFX when I played "Seymour Slux, Mortiorchis". Tuff fight. Anyway if someone is stuck on a certain part of a game and would like some opinions on what you could try and do to pass the level, just post.

:thumb:

P.S. Maybe we can have a thread like this in each section?

FFX is a bit of a hard game to give advice on, unless you start advising from the start. Different people will use difference characters and have different skills. I know that when I played I only seemed to use Tidus, Auron and Yuna most of the time, so they became pretty damn tough. All the others seemed to be average at what they did.

EDIT: Meaning that FFX fights are hard to give advice. the rest of the game is easier to give advice with, because it's standard. :)

Comment

Well you are supposed to really bring them all up evenly...

Comment

who said that? you don't have to...

EDIT: see what I mean? different people play it different ways

Comment

:D I'm with Beefy on this one, I tend to stick with my fave characters alot...It would be guess work to give advice without full knowledge on what levels your character are at...

Comment

and which way you went with the skill system..

Comment

Ok fine :p

FFX was just an example...

Comment

To anyone else, if you want help in a game, start a new thread... don't add to this one..

Comment

:snip:

Comment

Working...
                  X