Side Scroller Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Scroller Action

Thank the video game gods for the GBA. B/c now I can still play all the side scrolling games I have enjoyed for many years. Like Castlevania and Metroid. Although the metroid 3D games looks good, the castlevania 3d version sucked.

I cannot wait for metriod fusion, which will rock...b/c it is supposed to be a lot like super metriod (one of the best games ever!)

weeeee:lips:

Yeah the metriod coming out for GBA will be great. I like the game "TacticsOgre". Good strat game :thumb:

Comment

I can't wait for Final Fantasy Tactics. Currently, I've had the pleasure of playing Advance Wars and I can say it rocks. BTW, I'll be leading GBA reviews for TTGamer (probably GC too) so lemme know what games you want. I'm available on ICQ UIN 135459916, AIM t1o0m, and MSN tom@tweaktowncom. You can also email at [email protected]. I wanna hear what you want. I'll make it happen, too, since I run TTGamer and all. ;)

Comment

If you like FFT you will most likely like TacticsOgre. Same thing basically.

Comment

ohhh yeah. Fanal Fantasy Tactics. I am looking foward to that. It is supposed to be a different story than the one on the PSone. NICE!!@!!!!! :D

I also enjoyed advanced wars, although at times it got boring....but still a great game. :thumb:

Comment

Yeah it's ok, gets boring. I would say one of the worse games for GBA is the DBZ one. It only took me 4 hours to beat it :cry:

Comment

yeah kind of sad that there has never been a good DBZ game. I read the review of the DBZ game and knew to stay away!!!

Comment

...Got it early (1 week). Friend of mine works at EB. couldnt return it cause if you open it it's yours... Traded it for Advance Wars (He didnt read review :devil: ).

Comment

hmm, eb will exchange games up to 10 days. You have to excahnge it for something that is in the store, you cannot get credit or a refund.

I remember a couple of years ago you had 14 days until you could not return a game. You could open it, play it beat, and return it. I cannot tell you how many games my friends and I beat with the 14 day rule. The manager eventually go mad at us and told us that if we wanted to rent games we should go to blockbuster. I kind of felt bad, but then again I really would of had a hard time dropping 50 dlollars a game, when I was only gettin $5 in allowance! damn parents! :laugh:

Comment

hmm, eb will exchange games up to 10 days. You have to excahnge it for something that is in the store, you cannot get credit or a refund.

I remember a couple of years ago you had 14 days until you could not return a game. You could open it, play it beat, and return it. I cannot tell you how many games my friends and I beat with the 14 day rule. The manager eventually go mad at us and told us that if we wanted to rent games we should go to blockbuster. I kind of felt bad, but then again I really would of had a hard time dropping 50 dlollars a game, when I was only gettin $5 in allowance! damn parents! :laugh: But I guess it was better than no allowance!

Comment

that's what jobs are for.

Comment

yeah, a job when you are 10-15. Yeah. that will work. I could not my first job until I was 16. I tried when I was 15, the legal age, but no one would hire me without a car. So once I turned 16 I got a job...saved my money bouth a playstation and a lot of games. :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                        X