Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The greatest Xbox Game???

I think its halo, how about you guys?

Halo here too... since i'm an FPS nut I was immediately drawn to it :)

Comment

Halo is cool...but why? All this wootness for what reason?
      - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
        Halo is cool...but why? All this wootness for what reason?
        I juss want to see what ppl think of the greatest game on xbox is...

so W00T to u!

Comment

I think the X-Box is too young to have a greatest game. But if there was one it would have to be Kabuki Warriors :laugh: ! Just kidding. I dont know, dont own Xbox...and probably will never own one!

Comment

Originally posted by saidin
            I think the X-Box is too young to have a greatest game. But if there was one it would have to be Kabuki Warriors :laugh: ! Just kidding. I dont know, dont own Xbox...and probably will never own one!
            y wouldnt u ever get one? the premodded ones are sooo hyppe.. i have one and i luv it

Comment

one reason for me not getting one--> The games are no good, and all the games that I might buy are coming out for the PC, gamecube, ps2 also. The only series that the xbox has that is truly amazing is Halo....and personally I was not that impressed. My brother got an XBOX and I played that game for a while and got bored......

Also, if the xbox does not have a good holiday season and a almost flawless xbox live initial startup, I think the xbox will have a gloomy future.

Modding your xbox is probably not the best idea in the world. Since it will void the warranty and we all know how great harddrives are....they never crash or fail or get corrupted (espeically with a windows o/s).

I think the xbox is a great idea except there are really not many good games for the system. I am not going to buy the hardware if the software is not that great. Well whatever, that is what I thinkl!

Comment

Halo rocks :thumb:. Can't wait till it comes out for PC.

PS-I like the new forums...

Comment

Can anyone say "NFL 2k3" or "Madden NFL 2003"? That goes for all platforms. ;)

Comment

Yeah, you can't really say "What's the best game?" period. Should say "What's the best game for each genre?".

Comment

I agree that Halo is most definitely the best game on Xbox. This is mainly due to the fact that all other games on it are average to bad. Buffy is quite fun but nothing revolutionary (reminds me alot of soul reaver!) Project Gotham is damn good as well actually, but the rest are throw away games...DOA3 beautiful and fun for a while but soon gets tired.

Comment

I can't get enough of Tony Hawk 3 :)
                        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                        Managing Director
                        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                          I can't get enough of Tony Hawk 3 :)
                          In two weeks u''ll be saying " I just cant get enough of this V3 Xecuter ehehehe"

Comment

lol, I think I will just wait till the X-Box is down to like $100 :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                            X