PS2 games on the Xbox/360.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 games on the Xbox/360.

I realize that there's a sticky saying enough about modchips, and I don't know if this necessarily counts; but I'm going to give it a shot.

I have some of my most favorite games from the PS2 at my house, that I just can't play, for the sheer fact my PS2 gave out a while ago, and here lately (even with a new job) I'm debating on whether or not it's a fair investment to buy a NEW PS2 (eff buying a refurbished one) with the knowledge that I've had three in the past that messed up within the span of a year/year and a half.

There's a thread I read on here already that I could modify my Xbox by changing the BIOS and et cetera, and I'd love some help with knowing exactly what I need to do, and what stuff may cost, to compare my investment.

To be fair, I've only modded controllers and helped somebody else with their Xbox modding. But I'm not a stranger to electronics, and I'm a smart chick. I'd really appreciate some help with this.

Thanks,
    Jessy.

Re: PS2 games on the Xbox/360.

Why don't you look into the PS3? Isn't it backwards compatable???? Especially since it is only 299 now and you won't have to mod your XBOX...
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Full Tower
    Acer X223W 22" widescreen

nVidia nForce 7150-630i mobo
    Intel Quad Core Q6700 OC'd 3.13Ghz
    4096MB ddr-800
    200GB hdd 7200 sata
    160GB hdd 7200 sata II
    320GB hdd 5400 ide (?)
    320GB ext. hdd Transcend
    MSI dvd rw / lightscribe / sata
    BFG GeForce 8600 GT PCI-E 1.0