No announcement yet.

Multi-platform Console System - done (Phase 1: N64)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-platform Console System - done (Phase 1: N64)

I have created a portable console system which is a console system of two halves, one half contains a PSone screen, joysticks and button controls, the other half is the console system which inserts into the screen section like a large cartridge, in a way so that both parts interact with each other.

This system is currently complete with a modded N64, I will be making other systems like SNES, Megadrive, SMS, Jaguar, Gamecube, Playstation 1 also integrate into the same base unit over the next months.

This is a unique system as it makes console systems integrate into a base unit like large cartridges...

Please have a look at my website to see a video of the system and how it works, and to see step-by-step guides to making such a system.

Welcome to Bacteria's Website

Last edited by bacteria; 05-17-2009, 08:15 PM.

Re: Multi-platform Console System - done (Phase 1: N64)

Uploaded a short video playing the N64 game of Pokemon Puzzle League on my system, thought you might be interested. This game uses the D-pad, which is not usual for the N64:

YouTube link: YouTube - Bacteria's Multi-Platform Console +N64 Pokemon Puzzle League

Comment

Working...
    X