This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MODCHIP for NEW WHITE PS2???

Ok, I have a BRAND NEW PS2. It is the WHITE one. It's SCHP 79001. I don't know what chip to buy, and EVERY site I have gone too has NO info on this MODEL. Will any slim PS2 mod chip work? I just Need one to play COPIED games apparently. I am making custom songs on guitar hero, and you have to burn to a dvd, and the PS2 needs to be able to play it.

thanx

Re: MODCHIP for NEW WHITE PS2???

I cant help in regards to mod chips i'm afraid, but i would be very interested to know how you can do custom songs in guitar hero!
    Theres a few songs id like to play on GH3 but doubt they'll ever be released as a download on PSN store :-p

-AJ
    Andrew "Eightball103" Jones

Comment

Re: MODCHIP for NEW WHITE PS2???

Unfortunately, the DMCA, ESA or any of those organizations with "A" or "AA" in them has effectively banned modchips and other countries are following suit. We can't discuss this because we won't like it if the Dreaded A's sends Mr. Tweak a "love letter." (No offense)

Veering a bit off topic, my Spyro manual says that I am allowed to make one backup copy of my spyro games for my PS2. But my PS2 doesn't have "the chip" so I can't use my backups to "protect my product." I can't order the chip because the Dreaded A's might get me. Pfft... What is the purpose of that "backup right" if the tools necessary for the backing up is not allowed?

Comment

Working...
      X