X-Box Live...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Box Live...

In December i registered an x-box live name. Currently my x-box broke so i had to go out and get a new x-box. When i did this i of course wanted my x-box live account back so i tried account recovery. I put in the exact information that i used to register and it says its invalid. Whats wrong with it?

Re: X-Box Live...

Originally posted by PatrioticGamer
    In December i registered an x-box live name. Currently my x-box broke so i had to go out and get a new x-box. When i did this i of course wanted my x-box live account back so i tried account recovery. I put in the exact information that i used to register and it says its invalid. Whats wrong with it?
    Everything must be spelled exactly how you originally input the information when you first signed up for the account, and remember, it is case sensitive for both your game tag and your name.

If you can't remember exactly what you need to enter you can contact X-box live at 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you live in the US.

If your power cord fried your old X-box it's possible you might be able to get a replacement. I beleive they have a recall on X-box power cords made before a certain time in 2004.

Comment

Working...
    X