GTA San Andreas Cheats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA San Andreas Cheats

I've heard that using cheats will corrupt the file and bugger up the game. Is this true or just a scary rumour?

Re: GTA San Andreas Cheats

it doesen't for me, i just ignore it. i have cheated about 400 times and no save troubles.

Comment

Why cheat in the first place, it defeats the porpose of the game... I can understand it if you have already beat the game and want to have a little fun walking around and shooting stuff with the nicest armorment and not wory about getting hurt while doing so... But it(all games) get boring faster when you cheat without beating it first.

I know when Golden Eye was new, I cheated via borrowed gameshark and I lost interest in less than two weeks of buying it (Golden Eye is not the best example as it was easy anyway, but you get the idea)

Comment

the cheats i have are more to do with getting better cars rather than using them to complete missions. i just heard that its not possible to complete the game 100% if cheats are used.

Comment

well for me it hasnt done anything so i think its just a rumor but my brother said that if you dont have enough respect dont use cheats and save it please follow my advice.

Comment

do you guys want any cheats you know i can give ya some

Comment

Well you know its been a while since i was on here but umm if anyone is looking at this pay attention there is no such thing as it "Reseting" the game but the cheats that i use are good and fun cheats so go ahead and cheat and if you have beaten the game please give me an email i need help on a mission that im doing fro Zero and its called "Air Raid" and i need help

Comment

nothing to help with that mission it just takes practice im about 89% the game im actualy playin right now im just gettin some cheats

Comment

Working...
                X