ps2 games on xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps2 games on xbox

Is there any way to play ps2 games on xbox.have ps2 xbox was given to me.Wanted to ckeck out the diff In grafics.

Go buy an x-box game like halo then :roll:

Comment

Why on earth would you want to sully the rich, lucious graphics of a PS2 game by using them on a lower form of console such as an XBox?

Comment

Originally posted by calcrazy
        Why on earth would you want to sully the rich, lucious graphics of a PS2 game by using them on a lower form of console such as an XBox?
        wtf. the xbox is a much better console than the ps2

Comment

Is there any way to play ps2 games on xbox.have ps2 xbox was given to me.Wanted to ckeck out the diff In grafics.
          yes you can. All you need is an emulator and a mod chip. I think the modchip is required because you have to write stuff to your xbox's hd and configure a few things. You save the emulator on your console and you can play PS2 games. And it is also good to do this that way you can have two systems in one instead of two different systems. I have emulators on my computer so I can even play PS2 discs from the CD drive. So I ahev a whole bunch of systems on ym computer. The only thing is that there is no Xbox emulator out yet thqat actually workls so I cant play xbox games on my computer yet.

What are you talking about the Xbox is way better then the PS2 everything about it is better. If you knew the specs of both of these you would know that everything from the 733 MHz chip crafted by Intel, the Graphics Processor which is 250MHz custom chip named XGPU, developed by Microsoft and nVIDIA. It has a hard drive the polygons per second are higher, the memroy bandwidth. PS2 is no where near as good as the Xbox hadware wise

Comment

I have both systems and I still prefer Ps2 over xbox. I guess once a fan always a fan.

Comment

Some people do think PS2 is better whyich is problay because of the games becausr they hacve a a wider selection then Xbox but if you looked at the xbox specs the console itself is alot better

Comment

I agree with you 100 percent. X box is a lot better. But It lacks in its selection of RPG games

Comment

What modchip and what emulator specifically can you use to play ps2 games on the xbox? KoolDrew said it can be done so I bought the modchip he talked about, the xecutioner, but I need to know what emulator and where to find it...I've searched the net and come up empty....tks to anyone for the help...

By the way...give the xbox some time...sure it doesn't have as many games as the ps2 but then look at "HOW LONG" the PS and PS2 been around...The ps came out in '95 and the PS2 in 2000...it clearly had a huge headstart on the xbox...however, they are turning out far better titles than before and the RPG's are coming like Fable(HUGE), Sudeki, BC,and yes...FINAL FANTASY, are all coming this way..GTA on the xbox was only the beginning...can you say "TAKEOVER?"..There's always gonna be something bigger and better...PS3 will most likely be better than the xbox and the xbox2 will surely be better than the PS3...[/b]

Comment

Working...
                  X