Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Modded XBOX Owners Here?

Hi there guys

I am considering modding my XBOX but am quite new to this and wouldn't even know where to start in regards to which mod chip I should select for installation.

I am even considering to whether if I should perform the modding procedure myself or if I should take it to the professionals and have then do it for me.

Basically the purpose of this thread is for all you guys to throw any sort of suggestion this way as the more you guys speak up the more I learn.

Thanks guys.

i do have a modded xbox.... i didnt do it myself my uncle did it... he's a pro at it if you know where it goes etc.... do it yourself but if you dont wanna take the chance find a pro. so i would find a pro if i were you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vio|37
      Hi there guys

I am considering modding my XBOX but am quite new to this and wouldn't even know where to start in regards to which mod chip I should select for installation.

I am even considering to whether if I should perform the modding procedure myself or if I should take it to the professionals and have then do it for me.

Basically the purpose of this thread is for all you guys to throw any sort of suggestion this way as the more you guys speak up the more I learn.

Thanks guys.
      http://forums.tweaktown.com/viewtopic.php?t=10251

Comment

Re: Any Modded XBOX Owners Here?

Originally posted by sk8r4life455
        i do have a modded xbox.... i didnt do it myself my uncle did it... he's a pro at it if you know where it goes etc.... do it yourself but if you dont wanna take the chance find a pro. so i would find a pro if i were you.
        WTF....it don;t make sense and that is my post, jsut jumbled up, u freeking haxor.....lol...us tole my psot, seriously....WTF??? how??!!

Comment

Working...
        X