PS2 Price Drop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 Price Drop?

In the local news paper, there was an article saying that sony will be dropping the PS2 down to the same price as the Gamecube ($99 USD, $139CDN). Does anyone know if there is any truth behind this? I may just wait for that before buying mine:D

i knew there was a price dop because they released a new moddle still called a ps2 but it was a new moddle tho,
    that is all i know..

Comment

Originally posted by pcmodware.com
      i knew there was a price dop because they released a new moddle still called a ps2 but it was a new moddle tho,
      that is all i know..
      Huh? Oh, you mean the PSX that they are making? OK.

Chances are this the standard thing they usually do before Xmas to sell more consoles for presents, and to make sure they still compete with the other consoles out there. If you are in the market for one, then definitely wait, as you'll probably see Xmas specials late November / early December.

Comment

OR you may be take teh chance and weight if a store orderd heeps of stock and dident get rid of most of it they have a even cheaper speashal arfter say january, i use to work for dick smith and they did that at times to clear the stock

Comment

Working...
        X