Silent Hill: 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill: 3

This games Sucks!!!!!! I never got to play the first and second episodes of this, as I've only heard a little about them, so I decided to give the game a try. Ok it looks like its on the the fringe edge of being quake 1 graphics, 1st level is darker than my room, sound track included suxors!, character movement couldn't be any slower, weapons suck, the bunny rabits are distrubing, there is no supense build up, baiscly you start in a room with weapons in hand and a full arsenal of monsters that seem to have no meaning to them at all or intelligence whatsoever. I mean the friggin dog past my character 3 times before attacking. oh and did I mentioni that the dogs look they are wearing straight jackets?

I wasted 6$( Usd) on this at my favorite video rental, grrrr:mad: :grr: :steam: :cry:

I have not had the chance to play the third one yet but i did play the second one and the reason it is dark is because its supposed to be a survival horror gaem and I totally disagree with everything you just said. Even thought that is your opinion I love the series

Comment

Just stop, KoolDrew. This thread was from eight months ago. You have already posted in several threads from months ago today alone. Pay more attention to the date on the threads you post in.
      :cheers:

Comment

o sorry I didn't realize that. I'll look at the dates from now on

Comment

Cool. :D You need to understand, this is GhostTown now. Most of the people who started these posts left. To actually have discussions in these matters with the people that used to be here (and with people that even care), go to Beefy's World

Comment

What is Beffys World? IS tat a different forum that everyone left to? Why did everyone leave?

Comment

That's where almost everyone went. It's a very long story. You can look around in Whining, Beer Garden, and http://forums.tweaktown.com.au if you really want to know.

BTW, that was a link in my other post. Click it to go to Beefy's World.
              :cheers:

Comment

Working...
              X