Xbox online help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox online help

any suggestion on how i can bridge my wireless to a network card, run it to my xbox and get it to recognize the IP?

my friend is allowed only one IP in his appartment. He just bought to network cards for one computer. Has one as in and runs the other out to his other computer. Perhaps you could do the same only to your Xbox.

I really have no idea though.

Comment

Idea:

Obtain (1)Old PC, preferably 133MHz. Run smoothwall (www.smoothwall.org) and (3) NIC's altogether. Smoothwall PC has 2 NIC's and your wireless card. Wireless comes into Smoothwall, goes out to your computer and your XBOX via hard links. Smoothwall should delegate IP's correctly, so long as you set it up correctly.

I charge 45$/hr w/o beverages, 40$/hr w/beverages.

Comment

Example - http://www.computingunplugged.com/is...001038002.html

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent

I charge 45$/hr w/o beverages, 40$/hr w/beverages.
          HA! not when you eat all my food. well as we were talking about jedi, i may have just gained access to a P133, so we may just have our chance to try that

and to Bithmus, i pretty much attempted the same thing your friend did, but instead of a line going in, my wireless goes in, and i have a network card going out to my xbox, but for whatever reason, i couldnt get it to work.

thanks beefy, a guy on another board told me about that, the real problem i have with it right now is the price

Comment

to make things less confusing, would you mind posting as yourself next time? :)

Comment

hmmm someone has taken over the mind of the Jedi ...his mind is not as stong was we once thought...poor weak minded Jedi :laugh:

so who is this that can take over the Jedi and cause him to type such posts? ...me thinks sub780lime has much power over the Jedi

Comment

Originally posted by minibubba
                so who is this that can take over the Jedi and cause him to type such posts? ...me thinks sub780lime has much power over the Jedi
                He has no power over the Great JediAgent, JediKnight of Smacktardia. Though, he does have my login cookie.

Originally posted by sub780lime, posing as JediAgent
                thanks beefy, a guy on another board told me about that
                Referencing other boards leads to pride, pride leads to ignorance, ignorance leads to stupidity, stupidity leads to.... (waspy voice on)... the Forum Smacktard side. It bugs me since Webby does it to. And he's SPAM's enemy #1.

Comment

Hey, at least he didn't mention what the other forum was. That's good form. Unlike webby, who mentions Neowin.net all the bloody time...

Comment

/beefy plays magic dispell card, rendering my card useless.

Comment

Working...
                    X