Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

any one playing is game? came out about a week ago

i have yet to play it, but my friend has, he said its amazing. the graphics are awesome and the gameplay is great.

Comment

I got it the day after it came out. The next day I woke up on the couch still holding the controller and with the game still going! It is quite good. It seems to be rather easy though. So far I've put in about 25hrs and I'm probably a little over half way done. So it's long, just easy. I would have played more, but when I tried to play EverQuest and KOTR at the same time, people died...

Comment

ive played about 35 hours worth, and i agree, the game is easy going and very linear, part of that annoys me and i sort of like it at the same time. i like the fighting engine, and the graphics look good

Comment

Originally posted by Bithmus
          So it's long, just easy...
          LIAR!

I died a bunch of times trying to kill Calo Nord, and Luthara and Uthar. I love that game thou... even thou i dont own an XBOX nor the game in reference... i play on sub780lime's... now if only they make a game like knights that isnt as linear, had a multiplayer aspect, was on a PC, and had better graphics... hmmm.... it would be big... i might even recommend naming it something big... like galaxy or something like that.

Comment

Well the game is luckily coming to PC in a couple months. Although I doubt there's any multiplayer to it.

Comment

I read that somewhere too...
              You think they will upgrade graphics quality or add levels or items?

Comment

Well graphics are bound to be slightly better if done correctly. As for the other questions I really have no clue, I haven't found much on it but if I see anything I'll let you know.

Comment

I posted something in the gaming lounge about the PC version

Comment

im waiting for there to be some downloadable content, there is supposed to be some new armor, crystals, and other things, it will be interesting to see what they do, especially since i am pretty much finished with the game (almost)

Comment

Killing Dark Lords of the Sith behind my back again are you, sub?
                      Bad!

Comment

Originally posted by jediagent
                        Killing Dark Lords of the Sith behind my back again are you, sub?
                        Bad!

yeah, well im all done now, didnt die once, so theres something to be proud of in geekland

Comment

Originally posted by sub780lime
                          didnt die once...
                          If you die the game starts over, thus reverting you back to a save game where you hadn't died yet. I think everyone will finish w/o dying or they wont finish at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent
                            If you die the game starts over, thus reverting you back to a save game where you hadn't died yet. I think everyone will finish w/o dying or they wont finish at all.
                            well yes, lets say i killed Malak in one attempt than, probably a lot less than it will take you, since your game wont exist on my xbox anymore when you get to my house ;)

Comment

But im about to become a Genohardian bounty hunter!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X