Anyone else here w/ a modded XBOX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else here w/ a modded XBOX?

Just wondering if I am the only one... You guys don't know what your missing!

I have an Xecuter 2 Pro running Xecuter bios 4976, and running EvoX beta build 3752. I really like the xbox
    • Xbox Media Player 2.3 (Best movie player I have ever used, with the exception of mplayer :thumb: )
    • Xsnes9X (Play SNES games FULL speed with FULL sound
    • Ability to FTP into your xbox and store your movies/games/whatever on the xbox's HDD
    • Numerous other emu's and stuff coming out ever single day!!! Check www.xbox-scene.com for more info!

How much did that cost you:D

Comment

Originally posted by XBoy
      Just wondering if I am the only one... You guys don't know what your missing!

I have an Xecuter 2 Pro running Xecuter bios 4976, and running EvoX beta build 3752. I really like the xbox
      • Xbox Media Player 2.3 (Best movie player I have ever used, with the exception of mplayer :thumb: )
      • Xsnes9X (Play SNES games FULL speed with FULL sound
      • Ability to FTP into your xbox and store your movies/games/whatever on the xbox's HDD
      • Numerous other emu's and stuff coming out ever single day!!! Check www.xbox-scene.com for more info!
      Hey did you know you did not even that mod chip. Go back to xbox scene and do a search on TSOP. BTW your software is very much outdated and have a very old bios. But I congragulate you on at least modding ur xbox and telling others. Heres a link to my email if you want your box modded by me. I will do it via ebay though I will post it as a regular sale for ebay forbids xbox modding. http://forums.tweaktown.com/viewtopi...=214024#214024

Comment

Working...
      X