What are you playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you playing?

Well, lets post something about the games we are playing right now (Comments about the difficulty, chapters, story, etc.).

Re: What are you playing?

I'm really into Overwatch atm, very fun, the matches are quick and action packed so even if I lose I can quickly try again.

Comment

I am playing Resident Evil 2: remake. I am in love with its graphics! It's perfect!

Comment

Battlefield 5 at the moment but if cheating issues remain, will move back to Battlefield 4 :)

Comment

Playing CSGO and Forza Horizon 4 these days

Comment

I like Mordhau (PC). It's a medieval game where you fight with swords or other weapons against other players (up to 64 users). It's very realistic and exciting because hitting someone is not as easy as you might think. You can also defend or attack castles and use horses and catapults. Also it got me away from sports bets which saves me money.
            Last edited by G0rd0n; 12-19-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by luckymishra View Post
              Well, lets post something about the games we are playing right now (Comments about the difficulty, chapters, story, etc.).
              I am Playing Doom 3 Not easy to play but it be managed with my friends help.

Comment

I am currently playing Call of Duty: Warzone. I like the graphics and plot. Also really looking forward to the release of Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla. I saw the trailer of the game and was delighted.

Comment

Resident Evil 2 Remake and Black Ops 4 along with Wolfenstein Collossus

going to try Destiny 2 a try again

Comment

Working...
                  X