No announcement yet.

What is the best gaming keyboard for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best gaming keyboard for you?

I use the Logitech gaming keyboard, but i want to buy the keyboard with Mac OS compatibility. Any ideas?

Re: What is the best gaming keyboard for you?

I like the Ducky Channel Keyboards, and the main reason why I choose this one was because I hate the extra software that you have to deal with on some of the other brands.

• No software to install
    • On board memory for profile/setting storage
    • Loads of customization options

Ducky Channel→Products→Keyboards→Shine 3 DK9008
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    • Power Supply: Corsair HX750
    • Mainboard: GA-Z87X-UD5H (F10 BIOS)
    • Processor: i7-4790K
    • HSF: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    • Physical Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (F3-2133C11D-16GXL)
    • Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 Ti
    • Case: NZXT Phantom410
    • Monitor: Dell 2209w
    • Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Speakers

Comment

#3<article>
      I would recommend any mechanical keyboard that works with mac (which is most of them). Personally I use a Filco Majestouch 2.
      </article>
      Cat6 Cabling Services | Telephone Service Providers | Dial Tone Phone Services

Comment

I am new here, when I get time I play games with my kids. There are many more like corsair, razer ornata, logitec is also good, well it depends on your area whether the keyboard is available. enjoy gaming with the best functionalities in the keyboard.

Comment

It’s hard to get good ergonomic keyboards that are prebuilt and below $200.

For traditional layouts, there is e.g. Vortexgear Cypher, which comes in both split and non-slit spacebar versions.

I have a Matias Ergo Pro which meets most of your requirements, but doesn’t have Cherry MX switches. I do recommend having a split spacebar, for me that’s a must-have. Though a list of gaming keyboards under $100 is also worth to watch https://www.reviewsed.com/best-gamin...rds-under-100/ It is wise to make a proper research and understand your requirements before going to have one.

The UHK looks good also, but is very expensive and outside the budget.

Comment

Working...
          X