• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still need to ask at school..
    :cough: setiservice :cough:

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
      PS. Are you guys able to connect with Setiteam? For some reason mine doesnt update anymore! :cry:
      No. A few days ago I noticed that it listed "TweakTown SETI@home: old link," which listed all strange members. Could not get it to work right, so I disabled it. It may have something to do with Berkeley switching their servers:
      :-(

Comment

Seein' that it isn't supported anymore it's also likely that it could be the end of the road for it. :shrug:

Comment

That one and a whole host of other add-ons. Times they are a'changin'! :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by elrado1
            That one and a whole host of other add-ons. Times they are a'changin'! :eek:
            Sadly this is true and we're only gettin' older. :D

Comment

Originally posted by CheeZmonZter
              she doesnt really care where her #'s go, and she doesnt even run it a lot, but every little WU counts!

ok lets set a few things straight, i dont feel appreciated here... i care where the WU's go, damit, i've invested uberdell's resources for the greater good for months!!! and it runs 24-7, by the way... whats up CheeZ, a little gratitude for pete's sake!!! or I m going to have to switch to the enemy and go offer my services to Elrado! :blowkiss:

Comment

Originally posted by lil38spl
                ok lets set a few things straight, i dont feel appreciated here... i care where the WU's go, damit, i've invested uberdell's resources for the greater good for months!!! and it runs 24-7, by the way... whats up CheeZ, a little gratitude for pete's sake!!! or I m going to have to switch to the enemy and go offer my services to Elrado! :blowkiss:
                You tell him proper too. :D

But I'd rather watch my own progress plus I'm sure that ya can fix that 28th spot that ya've slipped down to. :devil win

Comment

I think you should too :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by lil38spl
                    Ooh CheeZ, that's gotta hurt. I recommend several bunches of flowers to make amends. If not, then I may very well capitalize on the sentiments expressed. So watch out.

lil38, let me know if Cheez doesn't show proper appreciation. I'll treat you much more appreciatively! Remember we'll all be starting over with the new BOINC. :thumb:

The events I missed while watching the Marlins and the Cubs in their first playoff game!

Oh and another thing: enemy? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by elrado1

Oh and another thing: enemy? :confused:

Uh... hmmm... er... ah... manner of speaking... as in anyone but the CheeZ sub-team... uhmmm... competitive spirit... bad choice of words... foot in mouth... digging deeper... uhm... ok i shut up now...

really i didnt mean it to sound like that...

Comment

I knew it was just a slip-of-the-tongue. I just had to play it up. :devil win : peace2:

Comment

well elrado, now ya know how i feel when they team up against poor alone me.
                          :(
                          its just not fair!

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
                            well elrado, now ya know how i feel when they team up against poor alone me.
                            :(
                            its just not fair!
                            Have ya ever entertained the thought that maybe they've done this just to try and catch me? :devil win

Comment

Working...
                            X