Error (SETI Team)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheeZmonZter
    :rolleyes: :shh: : omg: ok it was my firewall that was preventing the install....dont know why an install need to access the internet but oh well...i got the thing working: omg:
    Good to hear that!!!
    BTW Cheez, i just got another KG7Raid mobo laying in my room. Just waiting for the t/bred B to show up and the ram.
    I might let you get some more WUs in, just so this can be fun! SO you can see me coming to stomp you!! Muahahahaha :flames:

Comment

well its about time damn it!

Comment

So what's ya software predictin' now? :?:

Comment

That I am going to lead Kane and stay in 4th place for at least the next 3 months.

Comment

Hey when ya goin' to give lil38spl back her PC anyway? :?:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
              Hey when ya goin' to give lil38spl back her PC anyway? :?:

I'm not!

Comment

Originally posted by CheeZmonZter
                I'm not!
                So ya finally built her somethin' more modern then? :?:

Comment

Oh she runs a brand new Dell, (prolly more modern than my stuff!) she got tired of running her own system(P.O.G), got one with the support and such, I would try and get her to build more but she isnt that into it :( she likes them but not that much!!!

Comment

Well then she can start crunchin' for herself again then. :devil win

Comment

I think he's addicted to her contributions. ;) Without 'em he'll never regain the #2 spot. :mad:
                      :-(

Comment

she doesnt really care where her #'s go, and she doesnt even run it a lot, but every little WU counts!

Comment

Sounds like a great situation to me. I could use a few of those kinds of contributors (back). :cry:
                          :-(

Comment

i just wish I had more

Comment

Damn, CheeZ you trying to take my spot?
                              Why not just invest some $ or live with your 3rd spot, well at least untill vinnieven decides hes gonna step up the production again and take that away from you.

PS. Are you guys able to connect with Setiteam? For some reason mine doesnt update anymore! :cry:

Comment

actually that is my spot you are sitting in. If i had not gone to Europe i would still be there, with the systems down i am out about 180 WU's from then...about the same ammount you are ahead of me. The two trips that followed knocked me down even farther, but the catch up should be fun, still need to ask at school...hmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X