Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's ok as both of ya's are still fallin' behind. :D

Comment

Last night the Linux(athlon750) box froze on me. So I got out the wallet and got:
      1 x ABIT KG7-RAID Motherboard
      1 x Visiontek GeForce4 MX440 64MB DDR Dual Head
      1 x Thermaltake Universal Volcano 7+ (A1254)
      1 x AMD Athlon XP1700+ 1.47GHZ 384K 266 Tbred B (TRAY) (JIUHB:0302)
      1 x Kingston HyperX PC-3000 DDR 370Mhz 512M,KHX3000/512

The video card and 512stick will go into the 2000 box.
      The current Geforce2MX400 and a stick of 256 will got into the new 1700 box. It hopefully will run RH a lot better and stable too.

Maybe its the stupind bluecurve GNOME that RH8 ships but its not stable for $*!7.
      The 750 will go on as a spare system. It will still crunch SETI of course!

Cheez, Enjoy what you have, bacause i will take it away from you!!!!!!
      Muahhhahahahaha! :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

I guess I should send in the WU from the 2nd machine now?

Comment

That's ok guys as I may have my new Athlon system online by next week. :devil win
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Damn, i forgot that wiggo just got his 8rda+
            But, thats ok. There is no way to catch wiggo. Cheez on the other hand. Enjoy it while you can!!!! :devil: :devil:

Comment

I was lookin' into a couple of 19" racks but after seein' the price and condition of them I did this instead this mornin'. :devil:

Comment

Here's another shot. :devil win

Comment

And my old K6-3+ can look after them. :D

Comment

starting to look like my office...i only have 4 in here right now. Remodeling my spare bedroom which is 12'x9', and turning that into my office. Present office is only 9x9, not a lot of space. I will post some pics of it when i get things online and up and running....seti cluster is kinda on hold till that happens. there just isnt enough room in here to put anything else. New office has one wall extending into the closet 14' long, that will be the new desk and the rest of the closet is going to be where the seti rack goes....But dont know if i need it tho...i am still pulling ahead of Kane with just the two comps running Seti.....catch me if you can!

Comment

Here's my workbench. ;)

Comment

The other end. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by CheeZmonZter i am still pulling ahead of Kane with just the two comps running Seti.....catch me if you can!
                          I got my xp2000+ and the 750athlon running seti, so i get about 8+ WUs a day, but as soon as the new system shows up(monday) I will be doing a lot better. Like I said before, enjpy it for a while, its not going to be long before im on your toes again.

Comment

Hey wiggo, are those puppies runnin' SETI???

Comment

They will be in about 2 weeks as sadly here power is at the limit but the new garden shed has plenty of power (those should add another 11w/u's each day). :D
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

sounds like its not going to be a "garden" shed, more like "computer" shed :D

Comment

Working...
                                X