No announcement yet.

Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veeery nice!!!!! I am torn between a crotchrocket and a cruiser (Harley type)... I think for the kind of roads around here, as much fun (and more familiar with them I am) sports bikes are, I am going to go for a cruiser... just got my license today, aced both tests!

But after that... more crunching power!

Comment

• Hmm,
      a girl thats cute :thumb:
      a girl that likes bikes :thumb:
      a girl that likes competition :thumb:
      a girl living in Vegas :thumb:
      There has to be something wrong, ahh, Cheez as brother :thumbs do
      J/K :D : peace2:
      dont :shoot3: :snip: :shoot2: me.

Comment

• Why did ya have to get so ugly.

Comment

• Maybe he was born ugly. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by lil38spl
            Veeery nice!!!!! I am torn between a crotchrocket and a cruiser (Harley type)... I think for the kind of roads around here, as much fun (and more familiar with them I am) sports bikes are, I am going to go for a cruiser... just got my license today, aced both tests!

But after that... more crunching power!
            Would that be a license to drive a motorcycle or your first driver's license? I, for one have stayed away from cycles, so I can't join-in with this conversation.

To get back on topic... Look for increased pressure from below... Soon.
            :-(

Comment

• Just to set the record straight, Cheez is faaaar from ugly -- and he makes a GREAT brother... :-)

Wiggo: my first motorcycle license in the States, not my first ever.

Yikes, more challenges ahead? Cheez, do I have to come out and help move comps to the Seti room? We need to consolidate position!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CheeZmonZter
                Why did ya have to get so ugly.
                Take it easy killer! I was just kidding!!
                :cheers:

Comment

Just to set the record straight, Cheez is faaaar from ugly -- and he makes a GREAT brother... :-)
                  We know. Or, at least, everybody else does now.

Comment

• Ok now we are REALLY digressing... :hammer: :blah:

It's getting boring to be static and in 12th place, patiently awaiting to be bumped down one more spot... who is Corbinator, and wow his WU's are quick!

Comment

Ok now we are REALLY digressing... :hammer: :blah:

It's getting boring to be static and in 12th place, patiently awaiting to be bumped down one more spot... who is Corbinator, and wow his WU's are quick!
                      Yes, I agree! So jump off of Cheez' band wagon and reclaim your status!

BTW, 'twas I who wondered about the cycle license, not Wiggo. Remember, Wiggo is the comp Guru, not me.

: peace2:

(I think this Post takes me past the Newbee/Member threshold.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Elrado1 So jump off of Cheez' band wagon and reclaim your status!

Naw, won't leave until he is all set... besides, with all y'all's having multiple machines, I don't stand a chance... :( But I can still contribute!! :bounce2:

Comment

• Yep and I also have a bike. :D

Yes Corbinator is doin' well and his average is only 1 min above my XP2200+ (not to bad for a P4).

Comment

• kane2g quote:Take it easy killer! I was just kidding!!
                            Sorry thats an inside joke, not offense taken at all. I figured out the power problem and should be getting that fixed here in the next day or two. Then i Can get my comps all moved and everything hooked up. One of these days i will get my Tax return and have some money! then we can rock!

Comment

• Hey Cheez, you got lucky!!! I have to RMA my board, and its going to take a few weeks to have it up and running, so we're going at the same pace, i guess.
                              Lots of luck with the diskless cluster. let us know about anything exciting.

Comment

• it was a faulty circut breaker...replaced it today...moving today/tonight...dont know how much I can move without another hand to carry the desk...but its coming along

Comment

Working...
                                X