YAY! He's staying!

Three cheers for Mr C

Hip Hip *hooray*
    Hip Hip *hooray*
    Hip Hip *hooray*

Good to see ya coming back from the brink.. :thumb:

Comment

Thank You Beefy!

your payment, in small-unmarked denominations, has been deposited into the offshore account, as specified in our agreement
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

excellent.... *taps fingers together*

Comment

Well it will be nice to see you, even if it is only an occasional visit Mr C, by the way occasional means at least one post a day you know, we want to keep in touch ;) please don't be a stranger.........still gotta talk to your missus as I do want to catch up on any gossip, not to mention blackmail opportunities ;)

Comment

LOL any more than 1 per day as long as some of mine have been lately, and I'll have carpal tunnel.

What is with you Leo's -- always seeing blackmail opportunities where none exist? (me for instance:laugh: )
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Can't help ourselves lol, it comes with the star sign ;) by the way this is a female lion of course :D

Comment

well, being as anthrax is a huge issue right now, i need to state a few things:

1. The US Government does not, and will never use biological warfare including ANTHRAX. PERIOD
                so you dont have to worry about funding the D.o.D.'s weapon research. We have this thing in the US called the Law of Armed Conflict. It states (obviously) what is and what is not a legal target, and weapon. We aren't even allowed to use certain types of ammunition against combatants. Churches are illegal targets, as are ministers, clergy etc. Weapons of mass destruction such as anthrax are ILLEGAL for use.
                2. We are also not allowed to use other biological weapons such as blister agents or choking agents.
                3. The only large scale weapon we are allowed to use is the nuclear bomb. That probably wont get used again for a long long long time.

So everyone that is afraid of processing research for the US Government's anthrax weapon systems can relax.

thanks..............
                [space saving sig]
                AMD 0wn3z j00!
                [/space saving sig]

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus
                  It seems that the U.S Department of Defence wants to use my machine for developing biological weapons. A small bunch of paranoid, neurotic, panicking Americans think it's cool to develop weapons of mass destruction. AND TRYING TO USE MY CPU TO DO IT WITH!!!!!!!!!!

The US DoD gets TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS in funding a year - if they want me to research the effects of Anthrax for them - they can bloody well pay me - they ain't no charity. Intel and Microsoft deserve a fat kick up the arse for supporting this project, and I hope their respective CEO's are inflicted with cancer very soon.

Also, I pray that Donald Rumsfeld (or whatever his name is) is attacked by a rapidly growing tumour of which there is no cure - because all his machines are too busy developing weapons to think about curing cancer. Maybe then the US government will realise that cancer research is better than spending mega $$$ on killing people

Rant over - and for the Americans on this forum, I am not targeting you guys - just your government.
                  Read this:
                  (specifics on biological (bacterialogical ie: anthrax) warfare)

Actual Law of Armed Conflict listing:
                  [space saving sig]
                  AMD 0wn3z j00!
                  [/space saving sig]

Comment

Correction........ in a 1925 pact in Geneva, most of the world's countries signed a pact stating their stand on biological weapons. Australia signed "Will not use or develop BW" and the U.S signed "Will not use unless provoked - will research BW"

It seems America had double standards for everything..... it's perfectly O.K. for the U.S. government to have several thousand nukes, but as soon as India and Pakistan test one each - the U.S. government cries foul and imposes sanctions. Same with anything else in the way of the military - the U.S. is allowed to have all the toys and they object if anyone else has them
                    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

That was 1 of the 2 problems I had with the anthrax project at UD.
                      If the US wants to do anthrax research, they have 3 facilities in place to do so. Spend the precious tax money I gave you.

If the collective volunteers of UD comprised of citizens of various countries are going to be unwillingly tasked to do the research, then share the results with the world. Not just select "friendly governments".

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus
                        Correction........ in a 1925 pact in Geneva, most of the world's countries signed a pact stating their stand on biological weapons. Australia signed "Will not use or develop BW" and the U.S signed "Will not use unless provoked - will research BW"

It seems America had double standards for everything..... it's perfectly O.K. for the U.S. government to have several thousand nukes, but as soon as India and Pakistan test one each - the U.S. government cries foul and imposes sanctions. Same with anything else in the way of the military - the U.S. is allowed to have all the toys and they object if anyone else has them
                        You must understand that the US are the only ones we can trust with the nukes, who knows what would happen if we let third world countries have nukes freely. The would blow themselves (and us) up. They are not advanced enough to have weapons of that calibre.

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo

You must understand that the US are the only ones we can trust with the nukes, who knows what would happen if we let third world countries have nukes freely. The would blow themselves (and us) up. They are not advanced enough to have weapons of that calibre.

Are you saying countries such as Russia who beat the US into satellites and men in space aren't advanced? I don't trust ANYONE with nukes - that includes America. It's all too easy for someone to manipulate them for wrongful purposes.

I saw Americans gloating when they were dropping daisycutter bombs on Afghanistan - for god's sake grow a brain - more civilians were probably killed than Taliban :no:

Probably the most valuable thing the American government can do is to spend the $$$ researching why they are so hated in many 3rd world countries - then there would be a greater chance at world peace :smokin:

ALL weapons of mass destruction are wrong IMHO :no:

Comment

I agree with you Al, whats good for the goose is good for the gander :thumb:

Comment

That's what I have always believed........ one rule applies to everyone - regardless of what differences there may be.

Comment

There is no substitute for courtesy and respect -- applies to governments as well as individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X