TweakTown SETI@home Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TweakTown SETI@home Groups

I was visiting the SETI site and i found something interesting. It seems that there is another SETI@home group for the tweaktown.com
    this is the current one

but this one seems like the forgoten one

Maybe its just me but if we were to combine that would give us about 7000+ w/u completed

just a thought

Yes I've known of that one for a long time now but if you can find the founder of that original team then it can be done. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

i would try going through the member list, but looks like admin banned it, so maybe you could try to find his email or something.
      i would assume that he would use the same (lord-skippy) so there might be a email or something
      here is what his profile says
      I'm currently 15 years old, male, living just south of Sydney in a little area called the Sutherland Shire
      here;s a link to it

Just a thought.

Comment

Actually ya wouldn't find them there as these ppl were from before the burn of 2001 so all info before then was lost. :(
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I didnt know of the
          burn of 2001
          , but it doesnt sound good.

well it was worth a shot.
          Looks like we will have to crunch them w/o their help

Comment

I've heard alot about this "burn of 2001" and i was just woundering if anyone would like to tale for us, of what happened for those who hadn't discovered this great site then:D

Comment

Yes, what exactly is the burn of 2001? Y2K a year late or something?

Comment

The server we were on reportedly caught fire and as we didn't have access to it for backups all the info was lost. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                  The server we were on reportedly caught fire and as we didn't have access to it for backups all the info was lost. :(
                  :flames: :flames: :flames: Someone obviously didn't like TT:(

Comment

Working...
                  X