Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed

I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with hotcerts.com guides for their comptia exams .
    My frd just passed his 220-301 using their guide and he doesnot stop talking about their guides .
    Any suggestion will be helpful in making my decision . thanks in advance

Re: Help Needed

Most Comptia exams are pretty easy. If you have the proper skills for a career revolving around the testing material, then you probably don't need much besides a free online guide. The A+ cert in particular should not take much of a guide. If you really need that much help studying, you probably don't have the necessary skills for the actual work. Most of the exam questions are based around relatively trivial knowledge that the free guides will provide you. I suppose it might be worth it for Net+ or iNet+ just because they have even more semi-uninportant information and there's not as much free stuff for them.

Some of the higher certs (especially Microsoft and Cisco) will usually take quite a bit more than Comptia. For $85, that doesn't look like too bad of a deal if you want more than just Comptia certs, but I can't attest to the reliability or quality of the sites. Perhaps you can find someone who has actually used that site.

Comment

Working...
    X