No announcement yet.

back to crunching for seti....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now if ya run SETI the same way as that link I gave ya and if that system is Hyperthreading enabled then ya'd be able to crunch 8 w/u's at the same time (if no hyperthreadin' support then only 4 w/u's at the same time). :devil:

Comment

Regardless of which DC u like, this isnt a good way to welcome someone who wants to run DC program.
      :2cents:

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
        Regardless of which DC u like, this isnt a good way to welcome someone who wants to run DC program.
        Did I say something wrong? :confused:

Comment

not u wiggo.

Comment

Man, you could put out some serious WU ownage with a few of those machines

Comment

check my registered date. ;) been on tweaktown since wiggo had 300 posts. :P
              [space saving sig]
              AMD 0wn3z j00!
              [/space saving sig]

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard
                It was Wiz that got me to join the team though he didn't expect what I brought with me at the time (was that the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time I had 300posts Wiz?).

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                  Originally posted by The Wizard
                  It was Wiz that got me to join the team though he didn't expect what I brought with me at the time (was that the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time I had 300posts Wiz?).
                  haha, where is the option for all of the above? :D
                  [space saving sig]
                  AMD 0wn3z j00!
                  [/space saving sig]

Comment

wow, i set the comp up last night when i left work for 4 processes, and set processor affinity.....when i started this thread, i had 241 WU's....this morning, the page shows me at 278. :shock: 37 units in 6 days. w00t!! :D
                    [space saving sig]
                    AMD 0wn3z j00!
                    [/space saving sig]

Comment

Are you going to join us here: http://beefy.nucleardays.com/forums/index.php

and here: http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...m_182746.html?
                      :-(

Comment

Working...
                      X