BOINC SETI@Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOINC SETI@Home

OK, So I joined the team, but when I try to install in, I get an error saying there is not Sirwarrior user :( So I cant download a workunit :cry:
    But on another system, it works fine !?!

Go figure? :?:

I'm about to start some computer re-building today. I'll look into BOINC after I get things worked out.
    :-(

Comment

I signed on yesterday.
      And am now the owner of 24.77 credit:cheers:
      Claimed 49.10 Received 24.77 Its far to clever for me:wow:

Comment

Well the system that I had issues with is the 300 celery webserver, but after trying again, I was able to install fine. But since I dont want to contribute just one unit, I will keep this maching on F@H till its retired for the new ITX server. After that Im not sure what the server is going to be doing.

Also I have just switched all my S@H crunchers to BOINC, which means that there wont be any more regular WUs from my dedicated crunchers, although there are few systems out there that are still my borgs, they are not in my control.

Hope to see all of you on BOINC :cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by johnerz
          I signed on yesterday.
          And am now the owner of 24.77 credit:cheers:
          Claimed 49.10 Received 24.77 Its far to clever for me:wow:
          Wish I could say the same, completed 2 units so far today and am yet to get credit :(

Comment

you get credit after 3 people crunch the same WU as you. So I would expect BIG #s in the Pending credits. :shrug:

Comment

well i've joined, i got half my HT P4 on the old seti, the other half on bionic :)
              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

pssssst BOINC, not bionic :shh:

Comment

oh, so it is! my bad...
                  TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Well I've got over 30 points claimed, none received though :(

Comment

Woot!!! my first points went through!!!! :D
                      BTW were team 505!!! so not too many are ahead of us. I think we could quickly move up if everyone switches. But we'll see how that goes. :shrug:
                      Also I am going to keep using this thread for all the BOINC stuff, so that people dont get confused between BOINC and classic SETI.

Comment

i just joined the boinc team about two days ago. hopefully i can stay in the top 10 (i dropped out of seti)

Comment

Pending credit: 156.43 :(

Comment

some one wanna put a link up here for it and i will come over with some of my pc's

Comment

team stats page is at
                              http://setiboinc.ssl.berkeley.edu/ap...php?teamid=917

but you have to go here to get BOINC account first
                              http://setiboinc.ssl.berkeley.edu/ap...count_form.php

Damn amd_man thats a lot of credits!!!! :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X