X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey wot?! :confused:

Comment

Wiggo! Wiggo! He's our man.
      If he can't do it, 113825 other people can. :)

Comment

Get it strait. He's 172088th place
        So 172087 people can!

Comment

Nomination for S.P.A.M list ^

If you read the page and saw the second posting regarding his position, you'd see that it's different. :)

Comment

RoSWeLL phone home :bounce:

congrats wiggo:thumb:

Comment

GJ WiG :thumb:
              - Damien

Comment

Hmph......well without my help....................

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                  Nomination for S.P.A.M list ^

If you read the page and saw the second posting regarding his position, you'd see that it's different. :)
                  YOU MEAN I GOTTA READ A THREAD BEFORE POSTING?!?!?
                  Im not in this SPAM thing for nothing...

[EDIT]
                  Good Job Wiggo.

Comment

:D I really don't have a clue on what that all means, But good job.
                    I did check out your web site and liked it alot. I loved your world and the beromiter (however that is spelled)
                    Even though I am new here, I hope you all will take me under your wings. I like it here, and eventually I will be able to navigate through here much more easly.:cheers:

Comment

:?: Sorry for the second post. I tried to delete it but it didn't work.:devil:

Comment

That's ok TwizlZone as I deleted the first one, any post with beer in it has to be better. ;)

A little tip with website construction, when ya see something ya like in a site just view the source code as that will give ya an idea on what is goin' on. After Xmas I'll be redoin' my site as that's been around nearly two years now plus I want to include a little more JAVA into it durin' the freshenin' up process. :)

Oh I also find it handy to make up ya own "Cheat Sheet" in Notepad (the world's best HTML editor for most jobs) of ya most common tags as most of website construction is a lot of copyin' & pastin'. :devil win
                        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I definetly have found note pad to be very inportant! I use it quite alot. I'll try what you have suggested thanx:cheers:

Comment

Hey just noticed that I've finally made the top 100k users with well over 4 million behind me now. :D

Oh btw the TT team is about to hit 5k returned work units this week sometime. Good on ya ppl. :thumb:
                            <center><h2>[email protected]&lt ;/h2><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=2><TR BGCOLOR="#00FFFF"><TD COLSPAN=2>Your credit:</TD></TR><tr><td>Name (and URL)</td><td><a href="http://members.optushome.com.au/wiggo100/" target="new">Wiggo</a></td></tr><tr><td>Results Received</td><td>1425</td></tr><tr><td>Total CPU Time</td><td>2.774 years</td></tr><tr><td>Average CPU Time per work unit</td><td>17 hr 03 min 07.9 sec</td></tr><tr><td>Average results received per day</td><td>1.37</td></tr><TR><TD>Last result returned:</TD><TD>Sun Dec 1 20:59:39 2002 UTC</TD><TR><TD>Registered on:</TD><TD>Mon Jan 24 21:55:48 2000 UTC</TD><TR><TD> </TD><TD><a href="http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/classpages/days/2451568.html" target="new">View Registration Class</a></TD><TR><TD>SETI@home user for:</TD><TD>2.855 years</TD></TR><TR BGCOLOR="#00FFFF"><TD COLSPAN=2>Your group info:</TD></TR><tr><td>You belong to the group named:</td><td><a href="http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_101812.html" target="new">TweakTown SETI@home</a></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">You are not currently the founder of any teams.</td></tr><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR>
                            <TR BGCOLOR="#00FFFF"><TD COLSPAN=2>Your rank:(based on current workunits received) <br></TD></TR><tr><td>Your rank out of 4118642total users is:</td><td>99693<sup>rd</sup> place.</td></tr><tr><td>The number of users who have this rank:</td><td>85</td></tr><tr><td>You have completed more work units than</td><td>97.577% of our users.</TD></TR></TABLE>
                            :cheers:</center>

Comment

Gee I've sliced 10hrs off my averages since I started this thread now and to think that my 1st PC did 7 w/u's @ 222hrs each. :eek:

Comment

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:] Great Job Wiggo:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

Working...
                                X