No announcement yet.

Storm came thru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take that back, I'm back in the lead! woot!

Comment

WTG, but it may not last too long. Twisted has the potential to leap-frog you. ;)
      :-(

Comment

well i am back on the rise again, :flames: i played around with linux (DIE) and it didn't work out so i lost about a days worth of wu's which is roughly about 8 wu/s BUT I WANT MY SPOT BACK

Comment

Man, that's too bad. I was expecting to see you jump 2 positions with only 1 unit earlier today. Could've happened when you were lined up like so:
          :-(

Comment

i would have maintained my spot if i would have setup seti in linux correctly. i ca;;ed myself setting it up right before i went to sleep, but mabyye i was too sleepy to do it right:shrug: anyway i am back now and will add the duron 900 to mix finally when the drive gets here, it is on its way by ups

Comment

yea? And I would have held my spot if it hadn't been for those medling kids! :laugh:

Anyways, I've had to recruit some extra help to keep up with you. Your going to have to work even harder now!

Comment

well bring it on, cause i just fired up the 950 duron and i am gonna clock my main one up a little bit more so the best cruncher shal win

Comment

ahhhh this is so reminicent of Kane and My battle Good luck to you guys!!!

Comment

what did you recruit, a whole library,god! the duron is only good for about 3 a day seems like you added at least a 1.4? well looks like you are gonna get away from me, or either i buy a 1900+ for 52 dollars and hope for the best.

Comment

Just 3 university computers.
                      I don't know their stats though.

How well do you think SETI would run on the Unversities 64 processor library server?

Comment

i knew it had to be something super cause i looked one second and you were at 187 next thing i know you are at 190 and steady pulling. so that makes a total of 4 computer for you right? i am stuck behind ya, wait till school start in august, can you say pentium 4's (i know the teachers that have tem in their room)

Comment

A retard (me) came through and broke my computer. Better take this chance to catch up Twisted!

Comment

yeah but you may still have them 3 university computers (i think). i am gonna try to get my moma and daddy to give me 175 a piece and that would get me a 2.6c and a msi 865pe neo 2 and about 50 dollars to spare (mabye another 40 gig to in raid) so i am gonna see.

Comment

Working...
                            X